Chapter 7

e l s a

"Happy birthday to you!" They sang to her. Gladly, she blew the fifteen candles that was on her chocolate and vanilla sponge cake.

She was happy. Or so she thought. Her parents told her they were sailing to Corona for a royal wedding. Anna and her had school tomorrow.

"Do you have to go?" Elsa asked, in a sad tone.

"You'll be fine, Elsa." Her father said.

Two weeks later, the phone rang and Gerda (her maid) picked it up. Elsa watched her nodding slowly, as she put down the phone and turned to her.

"I-I'm so sorry..." Gerda started. No it can't be.

"What? What is it, Gerda?"

"I-It's your...parents they've-" she stammered.

"NO! You liar! Don't tell me! It's not true!" Elsa yelled to the top of the house.

Stomping her feet up to her room, seeing Anna upset on what she over heard, made everything worse and she slammed the door. She cried. Cried a lot. Never in a million years she would ever smile again. It was just too much pain.

Then, she heard a knock on her door. "Elsa?" A recognisable voice chimed. It was Anna. Should she let her in? No. This was too much for her. Too much.

"Go away!" She shouted.

Frost suddenly appeared in her hands. She was out of control! She needed to keep it together. Control it! Just don't feel!

Anna never knew about her powers. But that was because she had amnesia at the age of five. When they were little, Anna and Elsa used to play with her powers inside the castle or outside. Even when it's not snowing! But, one tragic day, she accidentally struck her with them and that's when Anna had some memories lost. Afterwards, the family decided to be normal and moved to a house in a town called the "Haven."

She was just weeping in the corner. Nothing to think about but weep. She guessed this was the feeling of being isolated. How was she going to be queen now? Or, more importantly, how will she tell Anna? This was the end of herself. Being her usual self.

j a c k

As a fifteen year old boy, Jack was serious about his studies. He even stopped flirting! Well, the reason was that he liked Elsa. She was different from all the other girls he dated before. He wanted to know her a bit better, but she still thinks he's a jerk.

His powers? Well, he can control them. Especially, now that he has been training for years to master the element: ice. It was his favourite hobby to do.

Back at school, he was always best at geography, history and languages. Amazing he was, Elsa would never notice him. He didn't know why she was bummed up about everything. She was always looking pale, as if she didn't eaten and sad...really sad.

What happened to that girl? Was she having problems at home? Did someone broke her? Well, if someone did, he was going to give that someone a taste of his own medicine. Wow. He was over doing it.

He wrote down in his planner: "She Will Be Loved." This was his plan. He was going to make that girl smile again.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! Jelsa_G45 here! I know, short chapter but next one might be long. (Hopefully). XD Nah. Hope this was ok. :)