Chapter 12

e l s a

What was she doing? Falling in love with this guy felt so right, yet so wrong. She was going to go back to Arendelle (permanently) in two years time. She had to become queen. For her parents' sake...and for her sister's sake as well. She was doing this for her hometown, for Anna's life here in England and to plan her sister's future life.

Besides the odds to this, Jack was in love with her (he proved it). But not enough to convince her to stay here. She didn't even know if they were together or not.

The kiss ended like this...

He said, "Woah. I've seen you so many times, but, now, somehow I want more of you..." Frost tried to reach her, but she quickly turned away.

"No, Frost. This can't happen...I'm so sorry," she tried to hold back the tears, as she ran. Ran away from the love of her life...

Back in her room, Elsa's eyes were tired and weary. It was only a few hours, when that happened. Shaking, she touched her lips. They were still warm (which was weird because she was a cold person).

How was she able to confront him tomorrow? School. She had school tomorrow. Dang it! Oh...she guessed she'll just go along with it for the next two years. Wow. Faking a relationship? It wasn't, actually. To come to think of it, she was going to play around with the used to be jock. Sorry Jack...

j a c k

That kiss was everything to him. He had fallen in love for Elsa Arendelle. Maybe Uncle North planned this all along. He was probably planning their first date, right at this very moment. Joke! No, really. He loved her.

What was he going to say to her tomorrow? Maybe something weak like, "I love you." Or were those three words meant nothing to her? She was upset, when she ran away. Why? Will someone ever tell him...tell him why?

At the very beginning of school, he walked towards a huge amount of students, crowding around his girl. Well, his soon-to-be girl. She seemed to be very confident. He thought that she would be embarrassed because of her shyness. Yes. Rumours do spread like wild fire. They were all talking about Elsa and him.

Then, she looked up, noticing him. She skipped towards him and kissed him on the cheek. Her face was smiling, although he couldn't help but think that she was full of sadness inside her beautiful, sorrowful, blue eyes. "Hey, Frosty."

"Hey, Snowflake." What? He had to play his part. Everyone was staring at them; still unsure if they were for real.

"Told you so!" Said Astrid to Hiccup.

"Fine, you've won," he replied, punching her but that's a different story blooming to tell...

Back to Jack, he was still confused about yesterday. Was she still upset? No. He was going to be positive as he could possibly can. This will be an everlasting love, right?

"Jack," Elsa whispered in his ear. It kind of tickled, but it seems what she's saying was serious. "I need to talk to you...alone. Please. I need to..."

"Shhh," Jack said, putting his finger to her lips. "We will talk later. At the park, again?"

Slowly, she nodded. He needed her to trust him. Trust him with all her heart. A player before, was a player before. Never in a million years he would be in love with another. He loved her and he wanted to tell her that.

e l s a

Damn. She was feeling guilty. Guilty and in love. Is there such a thing? Elsa just tried to focus on speed, distance and time equations. Science. She hated science.

Meanwhile, the day skipped to lunch. Lunch. She took the healthy option: two bread rolls, grapes and a bottle of water. Sitting alone, while waiting for Merida, Anna and Rapunzel, she tapped her fingers on the table. She was bored. Then, a foot appeared, as she was looking down from the table.

"Jack?" Even though it was painful to say his name, she still said it in a cheerful tone. She could tell he wasn't satisfied.

"Els, I need to know why you ran off like that. Just...why?" He asked. She was still not looking at him, but she could feel his breath at the back of her neck.

They were disturbed (sort of). "Hi Jack!" Her sister exclaimed. She came here two years ago, but Anna was now in year 8. "Come join us eat?"

"If that's ok with you, Snowflake?" Jack stared at her, waiting for an answer. "Snowflake?"

"Yeah, sure."

The three girls cheered for they shipped 'Jelsa.' Yes. She and Jack had a shipping name. Oh! Why Anna?! They were all fangirling around them. Just waiting, patiently, for them to do something lovey-dovey.

"Hey, Elsa. How are ya?" Astrid questioned to her, when she arrived at the table.

"Yeah, I'm good. I guess..." Elsa muttered the last bit.

She nodded back in reply, whilst Hiccup beside her with drinks. Elsa wished that her 'relationship' could be as simple as theirs'. A wish that could never come true.

j a c k

Gladly, the day was going as he had hoped it would. He was going to tell her. Tell her how much he loved her. The day was going to end nicely. It was just going to be him and her. No one else. He hoped.

They were at the park, swinging on the swings. He guessed she loved the swings, since she was a child. Well, everyone does, right? When she was swinging back and forth, he thought of how pretty she was and always has been.

"So...I've been thinking about us," he started out the conversation. "Was that real yesterday? I don't mean that it wasn't real but..."

She cut him off, and stopped the swing. "I love you." Woah. He never thought a girl like her would say that. Elsa was shy...but that was before.

"T-that was what I was going to say," Jack stuttered. "I love you, too." He saw her smile, making him smirk and want her to kiss her again.

Elsa giggled. Woah. That giggle. "You should really know what girls want." She went behind his ear. "Girls want a stolen kiss."

"Gladly," he said, and smacked his lips against hers'. Why was there a feeling he might lose her? No. Don't think that, Jack. Just, don't.

_________________________________________________________________________________________
Hello! (Why can't this be turn to bold? Ugh!) Anycookies, I updated! Woah. I feel I'm going to break sooner or later. See you people next chappie!