The Start

long long time ago, the Queen L/n was declared pregnant. the citizens were thrilled, finally the queen was again, pregnant. After Prince Baizhu was born, the L/n Family were hoping for female. luckily, the god has answered their prayers.

"L/n Y/n...S-such a beautiful child. you did well, my queen." King L/n smiled at his wife, the baby with (e/c) eyes stared at the 2 adults before slightly crying. "Mother!" A 5 year old baizhu walked in. 

"She's here." Queen L/n smiled, trying not to cry as Baizhu slowly approached them. his eyes soften as his new baby sister, stared at him. "mother, she's so pretty..." baizhu said, King L/n chuckled at his words.

"now, lets let your mother rest."

-----

L/n Y/n. 

the birth of the baby spread around quickly, excitement were in everyone's eyes as they wanted to see the first female born in the L/n family. 

"she must be very beautiful."

"Princess Y/n. it sounds so pleasing."

"I bet she's going to have maybe prince's asking for her hand in marriage."

"she's gonna grow up like her mother, a fearsome fighter, and a elegant person."

and who would have imagine, it would come true? as the very first female born in the L/n Family, was called "perfect."

---------------

okay lolol, i suck at writing intros. but i promise it wont be boring! :DDD