VII

2nd pov

".../n....y/n! are you listening to me?" 

you flinched, opening your eyes to see you fell asleep while eating breakfast. "i-im sorry mother!" you said as your mother sighed, smiling. "were you drained from yesterday my daughter?" she asked as you frowned nodded. 

"dont think your off the hook baizhu. how could u let your younger sister down? im disappointed." your fatehr glared at baizhu who almost felt like casting away. "it wasnt on purpose, father." baizhu whined as you giggled.

"its alright, mother, father. i got to dance with someone so it was a new experience." you said as you sipped ur drink. "say, you dance with prince albedo, i heard he's training to become a good alchemist." you mother said as you were quite impressed.

"im sure he'll become one." you smiled as your father cleared his throat. "y/n, your going to genshin academy tomorrow, are you excited?" your father asked as you choked on your food. "mother! y/n is choking!" baizhu panicked and soon the whole house was panicking as their first princess was choking infront of them.

♛Commercial break♛

"a-ah, YES IM VERY EXCITED- i mean, yes father, im quite thrilled." you tried to compose yourself. your mother and father smiled at your excitement, baizhu only grinned.

genshin academy is a school where princesses and prince learn what they need to learn more, but what's exciting is you train to fight. yes, everyone trains to fight enemies. you've been waiting for so long to go to that academy.

"we can tell ur excited, your face says so." your mother laughed, seeing you making a face that she couldnt describe. "your uniform will arrive later, so try wearing it to see if it fits you once it arrives." your father said without looking, he was cutting his steak as you vigorously nodded.

"then while waiting, ill be with bennett in the garden!" you said standing up, after eating as you quickly ran, holding your dress up so you wouldnt trip. "mother, father. ill also be going. my friends and i have something to do." baizhu said, as his parents nodding.

☘time skip☘

"bennyy!!" 

"N/n!" 

you smiled, giving bennett a hug who hugged back. "N/n! i brought someone with us, if it is okay with you? i wanted to introduce him to you." bennett said, rubbing his nape as you nodded. "sure, where is he? lets go!" you said as bennett held your right hand, raising it a bit, as you both walked. you noticed a male with gray hair as you furrowed ur eyebrows.

where have i seen this male before?

you thought as bennett let you hand go and cleared his throat. "N/n, this is razor! razor, this is y/n!" bennett smiled brightly as you and 'razor' bowed to each other. "you smell...nice." razor blurted out as you widen your eyes.

"e-eh?" bennett quickly covered razor's mouth. "please forgive him n/n! he's like this!" bennett said as you stiffled your laugh. "its alright benny, shall we go have tea?" you asked as bennett grinned, nodding.

"yes! lets go razor!" bennett said but razor didnt move. "does y/n have meat? razor wants meat..." razor said as you raised an eyebrow. "ah yes yes we do! come, ill ask one of the maids to bring some meat too." you said as razor smiled brightly, following quickly.

"so razor, tell me about yourself." you stated, pouring some tea for them as a plate of meat was placed infront of razor. "razor is adopted. my family were wolves, but razor was taken in by 2 people." this info shocked you, so now there was a reason why he talks in 3rd pov or smells people.

"i met bennett way before. he's noisy, but razor is friends with him."

"eh?! was i really noisy?!"

you smiled, looking at the two of them. "im happy for you razor, do you have any other friends?" you asked as razor shook his head. "razor does not have many friends, only wolf family, bennett and you." razor said, shoving the meat in his mouth as your eyes widened.

"you consider me as your friend?"

"yes. y/n gave me meat. y/n is nice."

you felt your heart melt, his pureness was contagious. 

"thank you razor, your nice too." you placed your hand ontop of his head, rubbing his head as you see him close his eyes, leaning into your touch. you giggled, glancing at bennett who was blankly staring.

"benny? you okay?" you asked, moving away from razor as bennett snapped out of his thoughts. "h-huh? oh yes! im okay! i just spaced out" bennett gave a small smile, drinking his tea. "s-say, are you excited to go to genshin academy?!" bennett changed the topic as your eyes sparkled, nodding.

"yes yes! im so excited! i hope we'll be in the same class! are you also going razor?" you asked as razor tilt his head, nodded. "yes. mother said razor is going to learn more!" you smiled. "then thats good, you'll be with us so you  dont feel lonely, right benny?" 

"RIGHT!"

you giggled, staring to eat the crepes. "hey n/n, why were kaeya and the others surrounding you?" bennett asked. "i dont hella know." you mumbled. "psstt, dont say that your guards might hear u." bennett whispered as you both giggled.

"what is wrong with the word?" razor asked. "its not really suitable for royalties, so dont say it razor." bennett explained.

"unless someone is picking a fight with you, tell us and we'll beat them up"

"n/n what-"