VI

2nd pov

you sighed loudly, sitting on a chair. your foot was aching from the heels and from walking around, your friends were still chattering as you couldnt help but smile, there were a fewer people now, only some of your friends and more.. you looked at the drink in your glass, it has a beautiful peach color, as u took a sip, you can immediately know the taste.

"Y/NNNNNNNNN!!!" 

you turned to the loud scream to see a green haired running towards you. his cloak flowing behind him as he stopped infront of you, pulling u to stand up and hugging you. "im sorryyyyyyy!!!! ur big brother was outside with his friends and i forgot our dance!" baizhu cried as he clinged onto you, you huffed, pretending to be mad.

"felix, do u know who this is?" you asked felix who knew what u were plotting and shook his head. "no your highness." felix replied as baizhu gasped. "what about you edan?" you asked edan beside felix who simply shook his head.

"then please escort this man away form me." you said as felix and edan quickly grabbed baizhu by the arms as the green haired wiggled around. you turned around, your back facing him with a small smirk as he called u."no wait, stop playing with me y/nn!!! i said i was sorry! i'll give u more (f/c)!"

you paused your steps at the mention fo your favorite candy. you turned back around, using ur fan to cover half of your face.

"w-well, i supposed i can forgive u..."

baizhu smirked, felix and edan quickly letting go and bowing to baizhu who didnt care as baizhu started to tease you as you just walked to your friends. "princess L/n." someone called out called out as the blonde male gave u a soft smile.

"hello aether, please just call me y/n.." you rolled ur eyes. aether gave a soft laugh and nodded. "of course, would u care to uhm...dance with me?" you raised an eyebrow, you loked at his hand, before taking it. aether smiled, pulling you to the middle as you both danced. 

"so how was the cake i sent you and ur sister?" you asked as aether glanced at his sister. "we both loved it. it was very soft and yummy." he responded as you chuckled. "well im glad, i would of sued the bakery!" you joked making you both laugh. aether grinned widely, seeing your bright smile made him feel happy.

"i love the way you smile."

you made eye contact with him for a few second before he twirled you. "really now? only my smile? maybe you also love me~" you smirked, teasing as aether snickered. "stop teasing, 'princess'" aether also teased as you rolled ur eyes.

"oh stop it." you glared at him until you felt a hand on your right arm, pulling you in their arms. you almost stumbled, until u look up to see a blue haired male with tanned skin, looking into ur eyes.

"kaeya! that was rude of you.." you said as kaeya frowned. "but i wanted to dance with you..." kaeya pouted as you flicked his forehead. "you could of asked prince aether nicely." you said, as you glanced at aether who was looking at the both of you, his face showed a bit of disappointment. 

"he'll be fine. now keep your eyes on me." kaeya uttered, his blue eyes staring right into your soul as he smirked, putting his other hand behind ur back as he tilt you backward. 

"uwah~ go y/n!!!" noelle cheered as you stood up straight again, giving kaeya a half smile. "u sneaky little-"

"ah ah ah~~ princesses arent supposed to curse~" kaeya cutted u off by placing a finger infront of your lips as you gave him a look. "and princes arent supposed to be rude to other princes." you said as kaeya gave a low chuckle. bowing to each other, you sighed, finished with kaeya's tiring dance. you sat on a chair, wiping your sweat abit since it was quite hot.