V

3rd pov

"edan? is breakfast ready??" y/n yawned, rubbing her eyes as edan stood next to her bed, nodding. "yes princess, its ready." edan said as y/n stood up from her chair and dusted her dress. 

"lets go?" y/n smiled at him as edan smiled back, escorting y/n out of her room and towards the dining room

"lets go?" y/n smiled at him as edan smiled back, escorting y/n out of her room and towards the dining room. "is mother, father and brother not joining?" y/n questioned, as a maid pulled the seat to help y/n sit down.

"sadly, no your highness. your majesties are currently out, Prince Baizhu is doing sword training at the moment so they have told me to inform u that they wont be able to eat with you."  felix said, looking at y/n who slightly frowned. "alright, felix! call everyone to eat with me! i dont wanna eat alone, even you and edan." y/n said as felix and edan widened their eyes.

"that's an order." y/n frowned as felix smiled, nodding. 

"yes your highness. we will follow your orders." felix smiled.

Following the beloved 16 year old princess' orders, everyone who havent eaten, sat on the table, edan and felix on the side of her, so theyre close

Following the beloved 16 year old princess' orders, everyone who havent eaten, sat on the table, edan and felix on the side of her, so theyre close. "lets eat, everyone." y/n smiled sweetly at everyone making them clench their shirts.

'our princess is so nice!!!'

they thought. y/n smiled, eating up as she suddenly remember her old bodyguard, arthur.

FLASHBACK

"arthur? where r u going?" y/n asked. arthur turned around, smiling sadly to y/n as he crouched down. "your highness...im retiring." y/n's eyes widened, arthur smiling sadly. "b-but, why?.." she asked, holding onto his hands. 

"im old, princess. i wont be able to protect you anymore. promise me you wont be stubborn to your new bodyguard and maybe they'll also be ur friend." arthur said, y/n frowned, looking down. "ill miss u arthur...please stay safe." y/n said, before quickly hugging arthur. 

"ill miss you too, your highness." arthur hugged back, after that he stood up, waving as the 8 year old y/n waved back, her eyes building up tears.