XIII

2nd pov

"I-IS THAT A CHILD?!?!??"

Childe yelped as he looked down. "qiqi is not a child. qiqi is 8..." a small girl with lavender hair deadpanned as ganyu crouch down. "uh, qiqi dear i dont think ur supposed to be here.." qiqi shooked her head at ganyu's statement, qiqi looked aroun before waddling towards 2 more children.

"w-why are there so much kids here?" hutao asked as a small blonde girl placed her hand on her hips. "dont treat us like newborns!" she huffed as you smiled. "theyre so cute.." you said as kaeya chuckled. 

"indeed." 

"atleast ningguang is here." you said and turned to see ningguang chatted with a few more (hot) girls. "alright, lets settle down!" ling smiled as everyone quiet down as ling cleared his throat.

"today, 2 class is joining us so lets be nice to them." ling smiled as yanfei raised her hand. "why are there kids here?" yanfei tilted her head as ling chuckled. "a few reasons that i cant say. but dont treat them too different." ling said as he clapped his hands, suddenly guards started to push big carts forward to which alarmed everyone.

"your highnesses, today we'll be practicing with weapons." 

ling smirked as the he pulled the covers. everyone widened their eyes jaw dropped. "WOAHHH SOO COOL!!" bennett jumped around. Ling smirked. "of course, it will be your decision what weapon you'll use." ling started as he held one weapon, stabbing it on the ground.

"claymore."

once again, ling stabbed another weapon down.

"swords."

and another one.

"polearm."

dropping another.

"bow and arrow"

and he took a bag full of something and placed it on the ground.

"or catalyst." 

ling crossed his arms as students quickly walked forward to search for their desired weapon.

"hey mr.ling? how do you use this?" sucrose shyly asked as she held the bag full of marbles? ling grabbed a marcel before throwing it towards a training dummy as the marble exploded, making the dummy a bit ruined.

"this is to train your accuracy in hitting. catalyst are considered elemental damage, since you dont have your visions yet, you'll be training using this." ling said as sucrose nodded. ling clapped his hand twice, as more training dummies appeared infront of everyone.

"now lets-"

"RAH!" 

Kaeya yelled, swinging his sword as the dummy torn. "tsk. show off." diluc mumbled as kaeya chuckled. "i was just testing out my skills." kaeya muttered as keqing swinged her sword around. 

"HIYA!" diona jumped as an arrow zoom towards the dummies, the arrow burying deep into it. "woah, this kid is honestly good." ganyu smiled as loud explosion was heard. "KLEE STOP!" jean yelled as klee kept throwing the marbles around. 

"WOAH!" you ducked down, dodging the marble as it exploded beside you. "havent chosen a weapon yet?" zhongli asked beside you as you shook ur head. "sadly, i havent yet." you mumbled looking around as zhongli twirled his polearm, blocking the marble as it exploded.

"better pick wisely then." zhongli said as you look around, seeing razor falling on the ground as he failed to lift the heaven claymore. " you alright razor?" lisa asked as he helped the poor prince up. 

"have you gotten ur weapon now?" lumine asked as you nodded before grabbing your weapon and grinning.

"claymore huh.." diluc mumbled as you swing ur claymore, cutting the training dummy in half. "badass." beidou laughed as she smirked. "i know right?" you responded, high fiving beidou.

"well then, since you've all got your weapons lets practic-" before mr. ling finished his sentence, his watch made a noise as he looked at his watch. "excuse me your highnesses, we're called by the principal, please stay here and wait for me." Ling said as he quickly left.

"weird." ningguang mumbled as rosaria hummed. "is it very weird." she said as kaeya sliced a dummies head. "say, why a claymore diluc? wont u be to weak to handle that?" kaeya taunted as diluc scoffed. 

"hey kaeya, stop taunting him." amber scolded as kaeya laughed, suddenly the doors closed. "what the heck is happening?" chongyun asked as something popped infront of you all.

"abyss mages? how did they get in here?!" barbara panicked as the guards left outside raised their weapons. "STAND BACK UR HIGHNESSES!" one of the guards yelled as they ran towards the abyss mages only for them to be frozen. 

"how useless!" the hydro abyss mage laughed as everyone of you started to back away. "what do we do?" mona asked as jean bit her bottom lip. "we are not yet experience in fighting yet, let alone against abyss mages." jean mumbled as she pushed the kids back. 

"your teachers are so easy to fool, luring them out here then shutting the doors? who knew killing you all would be easy." the abyss mage snickered as hilichurls started appearing.

"this is our death then." venti removed his hat and placed it on his chest. "oh dear venti, please do not fret." fischl said as you marched toward the abyss mage, holding your claymore. "Y/N WAIT!" xiangling yelled out as you swung your claymore, hitting the abyss mage's shield, pushing him back a bit.

"just go and fight. its better to get hurt than be killed." you said before kaeya grinned holding his sword tightly before hitting a hilichurl down. "little miss princess is right, let's think of this as a...training." kaeya said as some smirked. 

"THEN LETS GO!" beidou yelled out running towards the groups of hilichurls and started attacking. you were about to run before xiao grabbed your wrist. "what about that abyss mage?" xiao asked as you pursed ur lips. "should we huddle all the claymore users to attack that abyss mage to remove that sheild?" aether asked as you shook ur head. 

"no lets..." you look around before snapping your fingers. "yanfei, huddle the catalyst users and use those explosive marbles at the abyss. once their shield is gone i want you boys to attack the abyss mage while us girls hold off the hilichurls." you stated as childe hummed, shooting his arrows towards a hilichurl who was approaching.

"alright, sounds like a plan." venti grinned as you smiled. "now lets go!" you said before jumping up, slamming the claymore down, knocking the hilichurl as you adjust your footing, twisting your body as you twirl the claymore aroung, killing off some hilichurls who were near you or approaching you.

"well this is a bit heavy." you mumbled, wiping your sweat before smirking, gripping the claymore tightly. "but nothing i cant fucking handle." you commented.

"...well that was fucking hot." scaramouche said out loud making some look at him. "not the time to say that." albedo mumbled as scaramouche rolled his eyes. "who cares?" scaramouche asked as razor glared at scaramouche before running to beat the shit out of hilichurls-