III

3rd pov

"I DID NOT DO ANYTHING! WHY ARE YOU LOCKING ME UP?!" the guy raged, trying to free himself from the guards that we're holding him. "orders from a member of the L/n family." one guard said as people crowd around them.

"he must have done something."

"yeah, the l/n family doesnt lock anyone up unless something happened."

"that's his fault then for doing that thing he did."

the people of town murmured and gossiped as the guy was red from anger. "lets go men." arthur said, drawing his sword back. "THIS IS REALLY-"

"silence." arthur's loud voice was heard as the guy finally shut his mouth. upon entering the l/n palace, they threw the guy in a cell as arthur delivered the news to y/n. "ohh....arthur please call a carriage and take noelle and barbara back to their homes. make sure to pack sum biscutis for noelle and barbara! along with candies!" the youngest l/n said as arthur bowed. 

"BYE BYE PRINCESS Y/N! WE HAD FUN!"

"y-yeah! thank you princess y/n."

y/n chuckled. "you guys are princesses too though, call me y/n." 

and so the 2 princesses left. y/n waved at the carriage leaving, a big smile on her face. as the carriage was out of sight, y/n frowned. "where is he?" y/n asked as arthur bowed, leading the way. 

"YOU! ARE YOU THE ONE WHO GOT ME HERE?!" the male raged, his face red as y/n looked at him from the other side of the cell. "and what if it was me sir?" y/n asked, still polite, but her face was straight. "YOU LITTLE- I THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!" the male, pushed his arm out the holes of the cell, almost hitting y/n, luckily, arthur pulled the female back as guard pulled their swords, pointing at the guy.

"how dare you try to hit princess y/n!?" a guard yelled as y/n cleared her throat, raising a hand, making the guard stop. "WHAT HAVE I DONE FOR ME TO BE HERE HUH?" the guy asked. 

"I would have let you be if i were the only one who u were rude to, but i changed my decisions when noelle and barbara got hurt by you." y/n glared as the guy chuckled. "so you were the kids i saw?"

"so what if we were?"

"then you should of said you were a princess! i would have given you anything you'd like!" the guy smirked. "I've already decided you being kept here. who know what you might do to other children?" y/n said as she turned her back.

"wha- HEY RASCAL GET BACK HERE!" the guy reached out, almost pulling y/n's hair until an ear piercing scream was heard from the guy, his sliced fingers falling on the floor as blood started dripping down. "never try laying a hand on your highness." arthur mumbled, glaring at the male. y/n called arthur out as they started to walk away.

"arthur? please see to it his family is given money to support them, I don't want any family starving or anything. then, go buy the candies, then tell them its free so everyone could get some alright?" y/n stated as arthur smiled, even if his highness was a bit rude or scary, she did have a soft side to people, not wanting to see someone suffering.

arthur bowed in front of y/n.

"your orders will be obeyed." y/n smiled at arthur. "thank you arthur." y/n grinned, before skipping away. 

✏ ✏ ✏ ✏ ✏ ✏ ✏ ✏ ✏

"oh no no no..." 

the next day, y/n was in a garden, yes a garden that ain't hers, she was walking around undercover until she went in a garden.  

"so pretty..." she mumbled, touching the soft looking camellia flower. the gentle petals she was holding was so fluffy making her smile. she sat down on the grass, admiring the flower as her hood was blown away, making her face and hair seen.

"hi there!"

she flinched, turning around and swinging the basket she was holding making the guy yelp and step back. "W-WOAH! CALM DOWN IM NO BAD GUY!" he said as y/n sighed. "DONT DO THAT! you scared me..." she said, holding onto her chest as the guy giggled.

"pretty cute..." he mumbled. "who me?" y/n asked, suspiciously looking at the guy as the boy blushed. "u-uhm no! the flower!" the boy stuttered as y/n smirked secretly. "oh! yes the flower is very cute right? and the petals are very soft." she said as the boy nodded.

"yes yes! so uhm... what's ur name?" the boy tilt his head. "my name is y/n, you?" she did a bow as the guy bowed back. "my name is tartaglia, but my mother calls me childe!" 

"child? how old r u?" y/n stiffled her laugh. "HEY! IM 8!" childe pouted as y/n smiled. "i was just kidding! and im 7." y/n said as childe's expression became happy. "do you want to play with me?" childe asked.

"oh, im sorry but i have to go back home.." you said as childe frowned. "oh.." he huffed, the princess giggled, putting her hood back up, grabbing her basket. "nice meeting you childe! hope we meet again!" y/n waved as childe waved back. y/n quickly sprinted out as childe sighed.

"i hope we do meet again.."