X

2nd pov

coming back to class, you just notice xiao and scaramouche was sitting at both side of you. 

"guessing i can finally approach u easily since we now know each other, if im not mistaken?" scaramouche's head was placed on his palm as he gave u a sly smirk. you nodded while dusting your skirt off. "correct. though please approach me in an appropriate matter." you uttered as scaramouche tilted his head.

"is that for everyone?" 

"of course it is." kaeya popped behind you making you flinch and yelp. "KAEYA ALBERICH! STOP POPPING OUT OF NO WHERE!" you yelled at him as kaeya cowered in fear. "and kaeya is gonna get hit again." amber mumbled as xiangling nodded.

"he's dumb" xiangling sighed, placing her hand on her cheek. "so dont grow up like kaeya nor benny, alright razor?" amber stated as bennett gasped. "hey! why am i included?!" bennett protested.

"benny, whenever you're with kaeya, you get contaminated by his idiocy and join him in his madness." 

"understandable have a nice day." 

bennett went to sat back on his chair, dragging razor with him. 

"im sorry okay n/n, but im just keeping you away from lousy pests!" kaeya made a little 'hmph' noise, indicating he was annoyed as you shook your head. "he was just just starting a conversation kaeya." you mumbled.

"uh huh! well, once he starts one, he'll start to flirt, AND THEN!!-"

"would it hurt you to shut ur mouth for an hour?" diluc remarked, arms crossed as he was in his seat. "WOULD IT HURT YOU TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS-" you could see arrows and smoke coming out of kaeya as some laughed at the rivalry.

"how childish of you gentlemen." rosaria sighed as she sat next to beidou. "now now both of you, stop being cats and dogs" childe smiled, trying to stop the brawl. "i'd advice you both behaving, being that its still the first day." zhongli calmly said.

"He's right!!" hu tao backed him up. 

kaeya furrowed his eyebrow as you pat his back, assuring him. "hmph!! fine!" kaeya waddle back to his seat, slouching in his chair as he crossed his arm as you giggle. "your highnesses, please change into combat uniform and meet your teacher at the outdoor training ground." a knight in training peeked inside the classroom as everyone quickly went to change.

"where is the teacher?" yanfei asked, looking around. "its been 5 minutes, dont tell me that teacher is going to keep us waiting." scaramouche rolled his eyes. "surely they wont" mona answered, waiting.

"LOOK UP THERE!" barbara pointed above seeing a person flying. "A BIRD!" razor gasped as you laughed. "GREETINGGS!!" the person yelled out, dropping down as he suddenly held a big ass sword? dragging it as he walks. 

"i see i was mistaken by a bird, but sadly. i am not prince razor!" the person chuckled, as he stood in the middle. "i can tell everyone is excited and curious, so i will introduce myself." the person suddenly stabbed his sword on the ground as a gush of cold breeze hit everyone's skin making some of them shiver.

"Hello, I am Sir Ling, and i will be the one teaching you about combat and gliding." Ling smiled, lumine cleared her throat to get lings attention. "excuse me, what do you call that weapon? and what is ur vision?" she asked as ling looked at the weapon before grinning.

"This is called a claymore. one of the heaviest weapon, my vision is cryo." he grinned before he made his claymore disappear. "now, who's ready for a mini hand combat?!" ling smiled widely as everyone widen their eyes.

"wait now? already?" xinyan placed a hand on her hip as ling nodded. "why yes! dont worry about injuries kids! now...can i have... Princess sucrose go against..." ling looked around, everyone nervously waiting who to be called until ling's eyes land on you and grinned.

"princess y/n."

kaeya and bennett gasped as you looked at sucrose who was sweating buckets. "come now! dont be scared!" ling grinned as he ushered you both in the middle. "dont get scared sucrose!!" noelle cheered, trying to calm the girl as sucrose gulped.

"now, dont kill each other okay?" ling laughed jokingly as you sighed, raising your fists up. "dont hold back 'rose alright?" you smiled at her as sucrose widen her eyes before breathing deeply and nodding. "ill try.." she mumbled as ling yelled the word 'start!'

sucrose suddenly ran towards you and swung her arm making you quickly bend back. "HOLY CRAP THAT WAS FAST-" you cursed, caught off guard as sucrose swung her other arm as you duck, she suddenly kicked you back making you slide back.

"EEK! ARE YOU HURT?!" sucrose asked as you grinned. "not a bit!" you said before running towards her and sliding on the ground as you stretch your leg and tripped her making her fall forward on her stomach, quickly sitting on her and pinning her hand on her back.

"see! was that hard??" ling clapped his hand as you helped sucrose up. "are you hurt?" you asked sucrose you dusted herself off and smiled, a soft blush on her cheek. "oh no no! you were cool.." she shyly said as you bowed. "thank you for the compliment." you said as ling chuckled.

"i want another one! lets say..Prince Chongyun and Princess xiangling!!"

you and your squad along with xingqiu froze.

'not a great match up!'

yeah, not really a great match up considering chongyun lowkey dislikes xiangling now for giving him hot spicy food at lunch break. 

"uh- YOU CAN DO IT XIANG!" amber awkwardly cheered. "START!" ling yelled as chongyun started off with jumping up and swinging his leg, hitting xiangling's side. you could hear the girl let out a small noise as she stepped back, rubbing her side.

"HEY! I KNOW I GAVE YOU SOMETHING SPICY, BUT DONT KILL ME!" xiangling whined as she quickly raised her arm to block chongyun's swinging arm. "i dont intend to kill you." chongyun said as xiangling quickly elbowed his guts making him choke and step back.

'heh." chongyun quickly ran and jumped lifting his left leg making xiangling step to the right until chongyun swings his right leg, hitting xiangling. "CHONGYUN REALLY FOOLED HER!" amber gasped as ling smiled.

"match over, dont want princess xiangling too injure." ling chuckled as chongyun help xiangling up. "geez, didnt know you could do those stuffs." xiangling mumbled as chongyun shrugged. "i want something interesting.." ling mumbled as he looked around.

"ah yes i know!" ling smiled as everyone felt their colors go down the drain at the pair ling made.

"PRINCE DILUC AND PRINCE KAEYA!!"