XIV

2nd pov

"BEHIND YOU!" chongyun yelled as he jumped up, swinging his claymore as xingqiu spotted a hilichurl also approaching chongyun as he also flipped, both male having each other's back.

"How are we doing there, princess sucrose?" You asked, looking around as more enemies come out of a weird portal.

"HE'S STILL UP!" Sucrose answered, as the catalyst group continue to throw at the abyss mage.

You rolled your eyes, annoyed as you grip on the handle of your claymore tightly. "Diluc! Razor! Beidou! Please come with me!" You called out their names as you dash towards the abyss mage.

"See you. " Diluc bid kaeya goodbye as he followed you. "Bitch." Kaeya mumbled.

"Move!" Barbara yelled as they back away as you hit the sheild hard. "Just die already!" you said, beidou laughed beside you as she repeated swing her weapon. "Calm down pretty." Beidou said.

"Razor is frustrated. " The shorter male mumbled. The abyss laughed, bubbles started coming out as you suddenly got trapped in the bubble. Your eyes widened, choking as water went thru your nose.

The bubble then popped as you fall on your knees, gasping for air. Ganyu popped the bubble.

"Can you stand up?" Aether asked worriedly as he grabbed your hand. "Yeah. What a surprise attack huh." You chuckled. Your eyes suddenly brighten when you saw the abyss falling to the ground.

"quickly!" Zhongli raised his polearm, stabbing the abyss and soon the abyss was being ganged up by then.

"You mother fucker have the urge to almost drown y/n. Go to hell!" Scaramouche was blurting out alot of cuss words as used one of childe's bow to stab the ugly weird cute abyss.

Atlast, the mage turned into dust and was now gone. They all pant, feeling very tired. Could you blame them? They were not experience with fighting plus they were up against a literal abyss mage.

You wipe your forehead with the back of your palm, eyeing the door. "Can someone help me bust the door?" You turned to the others.

"I WILL!"

You and the girls stare at the boys who all volunteered. "I think i should since I'M her bestfriend." Kaeya said as Bennett tilt his head. "B-but aren't I also a friend of her?" He stuttered. "Yes but-"

"You're weak." Diluc commented as kaeya glared. "No I'm not."

"You are"

"I'm not."

"You are."

"I'm-"

"Okay quiet down. We'll help princess y/n." Noelle said as beidou chuckled and walked to the door. You lift your claymore about to hit the door. But as you ran and was about to swing, the door swing open. You widened your eyes and yelled.

"DUCK!" the person who opened the door quickly duck down, you letting go of the claymore and stumbling back to which the person caught you in their arms.

"WOAH! you okay?" A muscular male ask, looking in your eyes as you stare at him. "Oh! I'm really sorry." You apologize and stood up. "No worries! Come on! We have to go!" The male said as you nodded.

"Everyone, follow!" You said as razor quickly ran next to you. The muscular guy brought you to one classroom where you saw other students  waiting and standing.

"I found more!" The guy said as a girl approached you. "Ah! Princess y/n! We're glad you all are still in one piece." The girl said zhongli looked around.