IV

3rd pov

little 8 years old Y/n L/n was now walking towards a jewelry shop, identity hidden arthur was behind her, a hood on his head as the youngest heir wanted a jewelry. 

"Welcome! we have many variety of gems and accessories so please choose anything you like." the woman said as y/n looked at arthur. arthur nodded, going out to guard the outside as y/n started hoping around.

"u should pick this!"

"but i dont like it."

"stop being picky."

"as Prinzessin der Verurteilung, i think venti is being a whiny human being.."

y/n raised an eyebrow, not used to the noise but still kept looking around for something to perk her interest, as she went near into a small place she found 1 specific gem that stood out among the others. she walked towards it, grabbing it as she raised it a little and looked at it.

"s-so pretty.." y/n mumbled. 

"you should take it." 

y/n flinched, quickly turning to see a boy with braids on either side of his face and his small smile made you feel relief. "take it. it looks pretty like you!" he said as y/n widen her eyes. "venti? what are you doing?" a girl with white hair called out.

"ahh, ningguang! i just-" venti tried to find the words. should he say he just saw y/n looking at the jewel or say he found y/n breathtaking? 

"may i ask what is happening here?" another girl with blonde hair and green eyes asked in a rather weird way. "is he causing trouble?" a taller boy asked, his dark brown hair and yellow eyes stood out.

"he was just saying this gem looks pretty." y/n said as the girl with white hair nodded. "it does look pretty. you should purchase it." 

"i Prinzessin der Verurteilung, also agree."

y/n was quite confused if that was the girl's real name but shrugged it off. "IM VENTI!" the boy said and soon, they all introduced themselves. "i am ningguang." the girl smiled softly. "I AM PRINZESSIN DER VERURTEILUNG!" the other girl yelled.

"her name is fischl." 

"i am zhongli.." the last guy lowly said as y/n did a curtsy as she recognized their name. "i am y/n." she said. of course, no one would know she is a princess, for her name wasnt revealed yet, only her birth.

"alright, i will buy it." y/n mumbled, she started to walk to the counter, venti waddling to follow her as the others followed venti. "u-uhm, why are you following me?" y/n stuttered, confused as venti smiled.

"i dont know."

y/n made a weird face. "you..you dont know why your following me like small ducks?" y/n asked venti again as fischl walked towards you. "i must say u are very pretty that we shall follow you!" fishcl stated in a weird way as y/n sighed. "i'd like to purchase this." y/n mumbled, showing the gem.

"ah! this is quite expensive as this is a rare gem that-"

"are you assuming i cant afford this?" y/n cut the woman off, eyes glaring at her as y/n raised her chin up. the woman flinched, quickly trying to clear up her mistake.

"N-N-NO! MAAM I WAS JUST SAYING BECAUSE THIS GEM IS MORE EXPENSIVE THAN USUAL B-BECAUSE ITS A RARE ONE AND IT-''

y/n slammed her fist on the wooden counter. everyone flinched as the 8 year old girl dug thru her pocket and dropped a small bag. the woman widened her eyes, looking at the bag full of acquainted fate.

"A-acquainted fate? t-this is-"

"what? not enough? i do not have intertwined fate with me at the moment, will mora be enough?" y/n raised an eyebrow, digging thru her pocket again as the woman panicked, shaking her head while her hand was extended in front of her, also shaking them in front of y/n.

"N-NO MAAM THIS IS ENOUGH! THIS IS ALREADY TOO MUCH!" the woman was very nervous, something about y/n glare made her shiver thru the back of her spine, as if there was a big imaginary snake wrapped around her body to her neck suffocating her to not be able to talk properly without stuttering.

"then i shall take my leave," y/n did a small curtsy, turning her back around as she held onto the gem. "W-woah! are you rich?! or maybe a princess or prince like us?!" venti asked as y/n shook her head. "im uh.. a duke's daughter?" y/n hesitantly said as zhongli nodded.

"i supposed that's why you have quite the amount of acquaint fate." zhongli mumbled, him opening the door for everyone as arthur made eye contact with you. "i'll be going now, your highnesses." 

(is that a word? yes it will be a word now.)

y/n said as venti pouted. "dont leave yet! at least hang with us first!" he said, holding onto her wrist as arthur was about to move to push venti but y/n placed a hand on top of venti's own hand, signaling arthur it was alright.

"hang out? i supposed i can join u since i have nothing else to do." she said making the 4 smile. fischl held her hand, pulling her as the 5 children approached a small cafe. they started ordering as y/n looked at the menu.

"(f/d)" *favorite dessert* 

"nice choice y/n." ningguang said, sipping her tea with milk and sugar. "so mind telling us which duke is your father?" zhongli asked as y/n froze. "UH- APPLE!" y/n yelped in rush as everyone looked at her, before bursting out of laughter. 

"your so funny and cute y/n." ningguang softly chuckled as y/n blushed in embarrassment. "you should become a joker!" venti said as zhongli slightly hit venti in the head. "dont say that." zhongli said as venti whined. y/n let out a laugh.

"here you go." a maid dropped all of your foods as they thanked her. everyone started eating as some people kept glancing at the princess named y/n.

"she's so cute.."