XII

2nd pov

"I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR THIISSS!!" 

bennett yelled as he helplessly try to stay on the sky. "YOUR DOING GOOD BENNYY!!" kaeya cackled looking up as he watch his friend panicking. "i dont think bennett is a bird to know how to fly.." razor mumbled, curiously watching bennett.

"a-atleast he's doing a bit well?" noelle mumbled as bennett crashed into sum bushes. "I-IM 'KAYY!" bennett yelled as you smiled at his cute personality. "move it, tartaglia." xiao growled as he jumped and glided. "how rude." childe frowned. "just hit him then, jeez." scaramouche rolled his eyes.

"y/n come. lets glide." venti smiled, grabbing your hand and softly tugging you up. "idk, venti... cant we just use carriage? why do we have to learn this?" you mumbled as venti laughed.

"yeah, we have carriages, but would gliding be faster?"

you stiffle your laugh, nodding as you wore the wind gliders and looked down. "dont be nervous n/n!" amber smiled at you as she looked up. "ready?" venti questioned as you nodded, you quickly jumped, opening your wind gliders as you awed.

"Woah.." you mumbled, seeing the view as venti caught up with you. "its beautiful, isnt it?" turning your head to venti, you smiled. "it is." you answered as venti smiled back until his eyes widen.

"TREE!!!!!!"

you heard multiple yells as you and venti crashed into a tree. falling down with a loud thud you sat up, shaking your head as venti sat up, his hair having leaves in them which made you laugh out loud.

"HAHAHA, VENTI YOU LOOK FUNNY!" you laughed as venti ruffled his hair with a grin. "do i now, you should check your hair then." your laugh died down as you touched your hair. "here, let me." venti leaned closer, removing the leaves from your hair as you just studied venti's breathtaking features.

"There we go!" venti spoke as you laughed, patting your hair. "thanks venti." you mumbled. "your welcome, but.." 

"but??"

"you should laugh more when ur with me." venti said as you tilt your head. "well why is that?"

"the sound of your laugh is music to my ears."

you raised an eyebrow, before smirking slightly. 

this mother fucker likes me.

you thought as you shrugged. "who knows?" quickly, mona popped out of no where and came to help you up. "are you alright?" mona asked as you hummed. "i am, mona. thank you." you quietly said as mona smiled. "come, lets go." mona said as venti quickly stood up and ran away.

"Y/n? ur hurt." childe said as you looked at the scratches on your arm. "hmm? im alright, it doesnt hurt." you said as childe shook his head. "lets go take that treated!! it will ruin your skin!" childe said as you hummed, following him. childe felt someone boring holes on his back as he looked back and saw scaramouche looking at him. 

scaramouche stick his thumb out, making a slicing motion on his neck as childe chuckled. "something wrong?" you asked as childe shook his head. "nope!" childe said, before holding your hand and escorting you to the clinic. 

"you know, im glad i met you at that garden." childe laughs as you sat down, childe grabbed the kit and took out some cotton balls. "really? why is that?" you asked watching his every move.

"because, your an amazing person? a cute one also." childe flirted as you laughed. "well, your quite cute yourself." you smirked, as childe slightly widen his eyes, before smiling. "im honored to be called cute by princess L/n Y/n." childe chuckled, treating your scratches. 

"you should be. compliments from me are quite expensive."

"how expensive? surely i could afford a million of your compliments." 

you laughed at childe's statement. "quite cocky hmm?" you asked. "nope. just saying the truth." childe honestly said. "then why do you need my compliments hmm?" you asked as childe went silent.

"do you like me?"

"WHAT?! HUH?! WHERE DID U EVEN GET THAT IDEA- UH"

you burst out laughing when childe quickly looked up at you. "it was a simple yes or no question. yet, you panicked." you covered your mouth with your hand, giggling as childe sighed.

"is it that obvious?" he asked as you hummed. "very. since childhood. you think i didnt know you were the one who sends a single flower everyday?" childe cursed in his thoughts when you said that to which you just stood up and patting your clothes. "i think my my scratches are fine now. " you said as childe opened the door for u as you walked out.

dodging a stomping scaramouche, you went straight to your friends as scaramouche kicked childe's ass. "i saw your sly move, tartaglia." scaramouche said as childe shrugged. " i did nothing. and dont be too posessive, she aint yours." childe said as he rubbed his ass.

"not yet, that is." 

childe gave scaramouche a look who was thinking deeply. "i should ask 'nora to hit you later." 

childe groaned. he hates it when signora is involved. why? because signora wears heels. she kicks too hard.

"alright, some of you need more help with gliding, so tomorrow, we'll be very busy." ling mumbled as everyone nodded. "so when do we do those weapon handling?" keqing asked as ling smirked. 

"sooner than you guys think." 

everyone felt excited, some are nervous, and some...doesnt care.

"now. you may go take a rest in your homes now." ling gave an eye smiled as everyone soon start to leave. his smile quickly went away, and called a guard.

"tell Sir Liu tomorrow 2 other class will join us."