IV ~ Truth or dare

*Smut warning*

*Smut warning*

Today was Gryffindor v Slytherin and Arabella was shitting bricks. Arabella played seeker and she was a bloody good one at that, but she didn't let that get to her head. Lily had come down to wish Marlene good luck but soon realised it was a mistake when James caught sight of her.

"I could make you the happiest girl in the world Lily-flower! Imagine how beautiful our children would be" James swooned as he placed his hand on the right side of his chest.

"Wrong side idiot" Arabella scoffed but kept her eyes focused on the broom wax.

The whole room froze and turned to look at her. No one except Lily or the marauders (and maybe Marlene) ever talked ill of James Potter to his face. Of course, you would have the occasional twat who did but would then have to deal with months of pranks.

Arabella seemed unphased and she looked up to meet everyone's eyes "what?" she responded.

Lilly stood with wide eyes before she returned her glare to James "I will never go out with you, forget it, Potter!"

For a moment James looked hurt but not wanting others to know that he quickly plastered on a fake smile and twiddled with his broom. Arabella contemplated saying something but decided against it. It wouldn't do anything, he doesn't care about my opinion she thought.

The match began and pretty soon the score stood at 60-70 in Gryffindor's favour. Arabella sat on her broom high up, her eyes scanned the pitch for the golden snitch. Just as James threw the quaffle through the hoop, she caught sight of the winged ball. She zoomed down, alerting the other seeker, Emma Vanity, that she had found the snitch. The two sped along the pitch side by side. As the two got closer to the ground Vanity retreated but Arabella continued. No way in hell was she forfeiting now. She stretched out her hand grasping the snitch, just managing to avoid crashing.

"Silvers has caught the snitch! GRYFFINDOR WINS!"

Winning was the most euphoric feeling, the cheers from the stands, the congratulations from team members. There was nothing better than winning in Arabella s opinion.

【】【】【】【】