XIV ~ Fucking finally

*smut warning*

*smut warning*

James and Ara had stayed in the astronomy tower for hours that night, looking at the stars and talking about everything and anything.

"See that one there. That's Draco, it's Latin for dragon. In the myth, Draco represents Ladon, the dragon that guarded the golden apples in the gardens of the Hesperides. He killed Ladon with his poisoned arrows and took the apples. Saddened by the dragon's death, Hera placed its image in the sky among the constellations." Arabella pointed at the constellation

James was truly trying to listen to what the girl was saying but it was so godamn hard to look up when he had her right in front of him. His eyes scanned her face, her soft eyes, to her freckles on her cheeks. He looked at her lips, her soft plump lips. He so longed for the touch of her lips once more.

"Hey looks there Sirius, you know-" the girl was cut off by James' lips crashing onto her. The kiss was deep and hungry. The usually stubborn girl didn't care that he cut her off, she wanted to kiss him just as much as he did.

She straddled his lap and her hand found his hair, whilst his found her waist. She grinded against him and smirked into the kiss when she felt his growing boner. It wasn't all him though, she could feel the wetness in her pants as well.

"got a hard-on Potter?" she smirked

"Oh shut up, I can practically feel your wetness on my leg," he said with a smug grin

"well, we should really do something about this," she said in a fake worried voice

"I know just the place" he beamed.

【】【】【】【】

James held her hand in his as they ran down the corridor. They stopped at a brick wall. Arabella went to make a remark when a door suddenly appeared with a fireplace and a bed inside.

Arabella raised an eyebrow, she vaguely recalled reading about this somewhere, but what was it?

"This is the room of-" James began

"requirement" she finished

"quite right twinkle"

He opened his mouth to say something more but Arabella couldn't wait any longer. She pulled his lips down to hers and he pushed her against a wall.

His lips ventured into her mouth as she sucked on his bottom lip. They didn't stop kissing as James began to unbutton her blouse, at some point he grew impatient and ripped the shirt off of her. As she stood in her bra, her mouth began exploring his neck, sucking harder when he would groan. When he groaned and grabbed her waist she knew she had found his sweet spot and sucked hard, knowing there would be a large purple mark tomorrow. But she didn't have a care in the world.