Ch 2. Clues

He tried again but still no answer he then saw that it was left open and decided to check on her if she was still mad or in case she was hurt. When he landed on her bed the room was empty it even looked like dust was starting to gather he even saw a cobweb across her computer, knowing Marinette, he knew something was wrong so he decided to see her parents. He jumped out her window and walked through the bakery door.

"Hello Mr. Dupain," Chat said with a worried smile. "Oh Hello chat noir what brings you here," Tom said a little sadly. "I was just here to see your daughter I have to ask her something about fashion it was for a school project, I was hoping she could help and you seem a little sad what's wrong," he asked hoping it wasn't too personal. "It's just Marinette she ... " he was sure how to tell him that she was the mysterious trouble maker or how he had found out by accident that she had been akumatized, "Marinette has been akumatized, she's the mysterious trouble maker I found out by accident I saw her leaving through her window I only found out an hour ago I don't know how long she has been like this please help her chat"

Chat was shocked his mistake caused the heroine of Paris to become its greatest nightmare "do you know where her Akuma, is it will help us defeat her and bring back your daughter" Tom shook his head instead of answering. "Don't worry I'll bring your daughter back if it's the last thing I do I promise." Tom looked up at him with a curious face "I must ask why you came here needing her help why her why not someone else" he asked looking straight at the chat. "Your daughter was my first friend with this mask I met her by ladybug and sometimes when I'm on patrol, I see her up on her balcony designing so I take a small break and go say hello she is a really great friend and I value our friendship very much"

Tom looked at him with a smile "if you want to find out where Akuma, is you hide in her room and watch till you find out if you want I don't care what you have to do just give me my baby girl back ok" Chat Noir nodded and replied with thanks and he might watch the balcony from a nearby rooftop but first he would have to tell ladybug and the other miraculous holders where to find him.