Chapter 6

"I know your parents are dead Marinette, also that Tom and Sabine are androids," the black cat said looking down. The young girl had shot up at the news "how?" she questioned him anger clear in her eyes "calm down mini bug, I had to tell the team it had to do with the Akuma, ok" Bun nix interjected saving chat an explanation and him getting yelled at "fine" she said in an angered tone.

"Let's make this fast the future you got akumatised, as ladybug, we need your help because of your past training and need someone to purify the Akuma, also he did just find out your identity so did the rest of the team, do you need anything else. I also forgot to tell you we will be here for a few days to train you before we go to the future" bun nix said quickly.

"Ok, you both can de transform I already know who you are Alex and Adrien. Also, we can stay at my manor for the next week while you train me, I can have the androids call the school and tell them, I am sick and if any of my classmates come to check on me I can have an android look exactly like me to fool them, I can finish it tonight" she said taking a breath.

"We will leave at dawn to the edge of Paris you two can take the car and I will use my bike. The trip will be a three-hour drive there. You can use my parent's room and the guest room seeing as you have your things I suggest you don't unpack today get some rest and I will see you at dawn" with that she shooed them downstairs.

"Well, that was weird " bun nix said looking at a very surprised and confused chat. "Will she be in charge or are we?" he asked looking over at her "at this point her but when we get to her manor I'm guessing we take control" he nodded "did I upset her because I knew her past?" he said sadly.

"I have talked to her about it, she was upset I was looking through her business but when she found it was due to an endangered timeline she made me promise not to tell anyone unless it was the only option, I haven't done that here yet so that's why" she patted his shoulder heading for her room.

Sorry for the late update, I had a lot of homework this week and forgot to post hope you can forgive me? Anyway, enjoy!