Ch 3. Secrets

He rushed back and called the others and gave them the news that he got Marinette and ladybug akumatized. They were very surprised at the news and how they were the same person all that chat was the fault she was akumatized. The battle began a week after that it wasn't a quick 20-minute flight. She had so much power no one could even land a hit or get close enough to even try. They also figured the reason Tikki didn't warn them was that she was transformed as ladybug.

A month passed two holders at a time went while the rest recovered they all had bruises and were exhausted. That was when Chat Noir had an idea and a plan in mind "Ok guys when the others come back you will tell them what I'm telling you got it" they all said ok in unison. "My plan is to get the younger generation of heroes to help, me and Bun nix will travel to the past and get the help that way mini bug can capture the Akuma, for us before it multiples and we can train them to help us by teaching them proper fighting skills" they all agreed but Bun nix saw a problem with his plan.

"Chat your plan is great but we won't need the whole team mini bug stopped chat Blanc all on her own even without my help, plus where are we gonna train them without someone noticing their gone, their kids for goodness sake they can't just run off and play hero for a week without someone noticing." Bun nix stopped there to take a breath of air before continuing on "if you suggest we take them to another timeline that won't work we can't take them for a week and time travel back before we took them, it doesn't work that way." She said with a sigh of defeat.

Chat thought for a moment "wait you said that mini bug could fight me as chat Blanc all on her own without help correct but how did she do it" chat asked clearly curious and nervous about the plan at hand. "Let's just say her life is not a fairytale, she's gone through a lot more than all of us combined" Bun nix said clearly sadness in her eyes. "Bun nix what's wrong and what are you talking about Marionette has a perfect life what could be wrong with it." Chat clearly had no idea of her childhood.