Ch. 5 Going to the past

With that Bun, nix opened a portal to the past "where are we?" Chat asked clearly confused "right forgot to explain I normally take L.B on this kind of mission" Bun nix replied to a confused chat noir. "We are in 2019, it has been almost two years since you got your miraculous. Now we have to find a mini bug explain more or less of what's happening and take her back to the future" chat nodded understanding.

"Ok before we do anything some ground rules," bun nix said with a serious tone. "Hey wait if ladybug is gone aren't I in charge because I'm second in command," chat said "do you know how time travel works," bun nix said with a smirk and chat sighed. "Good now listen, 1) tell her as little info as possible and don't tell her anything about the future that is not important 2) if you make an accident and tell her as you know her your identity, I can't change it. Got it" she asked Chat Noir "got it " he replied

They landed on a familiar rooftop "wait are we at the bakery" chat asked Bun nix, she simply nodded. Then bun nix jumped on the balcony landing with a slight thump alerting Marinette, someone was there, bun nix tapped on the skylight "it's open. " She called Bun Nix and Chat Noir both slipped through and landed on her bed to see her working on a design "what did you need a chat," she asked not looking up from her work.

"We need your help in the future mini bug" Marionette was clearly startled hearing Bun nix's voice and spun around to see her and chat standing there. "What are you doing here?" She asked confused "we need your help capture an akuma, in the future" chat replied. She looked confused "it can't chat Blanc if he's here also when did he find out my identity just now? also then who got akumatised, and why do you need my help what happened to the future ladybug."

She asked going back to work chat seemed surprised "you know how to cover all your bases don't you" he asked the girl "yep you know what they say mother like daughter" she replied casually. But she didn't realize they knew her past, for what she knew no one knew and no one would.