Ch 14. Thoughts

Continue on from the previous chapter

Adrien was awoken an hour later to a knock at his room door. He had been up and was thinking of the mess he had caused with his partner. He loved her and had made a foolish mistake, he was hoping she would forgive him but he could only hope.

While thinking he had realized that Princess Justice was the Akuma that had been seen in a long time no other villain had been seen in months let alone Hawkmoth and Mayura. Sure it was unusual to see both villains in person but they hadn't seen a trace of them let alone.

They weren't the only ones where were Natale and his father had gone to New York, early to help Audrey prepare for one of the biggest fashion weeks in history. This show could make his father's career even more known or could possibly end it. So everything had to be perfect and nothing could go wrong but the chance Gabriel Agreste does lose his fashion career would be almost impossible.

It had been almost two months since they had left and not a word to him. Which was not unusual; they barely talked a full minute unless his father was disappointed at him for not doing something right or he was getting punished.

"Come in" he called out to the person at the door. The door opened and there stood Marinette in pink suit pants, a black sweater with white spots, with her hair in a bun and had cream heels. Those heels make her just an inch shorter than her.

Marinette's outfit:

"Can I help you?" Adrien asked, getting up from his seat on the bed, and grabbed his phone, and checked the time it had been three hours since they had got here

"Can I help you?" Adrien asked, getting up from his seat on the bed, and grabbed his phone, and checked the time it had been three hours since they had got here. He was surprised. "I came to ask you if you would like to join Alex and me for lunch before finding the gym and honestly I don't know how long that will take," she said, fiddling with her hands. He nodded and said he would meet them downstairs in a few, double-checking he was going to the first floor. 

Hey guy, 

Sorry, it's short, the next one will be longer and will be posted a lot sooner. What do you think will happen next? if you have any ideas I could use please let me know I could use more ideas for this book. Stay Safe. 

Comment, vote :)