Ch 4 The Past

"Her life has been hard since childhood her father and mother died in the war a few years back, her parents Tom and Sabine are both androids undercover, she is an undercover spy who works with the C.P.D or the central police department she works undercover and spies on the opponent learning their weakness and powers they hold. To make sure Paris is safe is a very dangerous job and not many do this, for that matter Marinette is the only one that is still active and alive" everyone was shocked, surprised, and clearly worried about the girl.

"Why wouldn't she tell us about and how long has she been doing this it's not safe " chats eyes filled with worry and concern about his best friend. "Wait a minute" chat though clearly placing the puzzle together. "Is this how she stopped me she used her past training as an advantage and made it easier for her self" Bun nix was not surprised she knew chat was a smart person and would piece it together eventually so all she could be a nod.

"Oh no, I was so mean to her and after she has been through so much" chat couldn't believe what he had done he had angered a girl so much that all the anger that had been bubbled up inside of her had poured out when he said she was 'the worst guardian in history.' Chat sighed and looked back at his team before he could tell them what had happened to make her this angry. "I did this it's my fault this happened"

"Don,t blame yourself chat, what we need to do is got the past and get the mini bug to help us then we can help her" Bun nix said trying to lighten the mood. "Fine bun nix and I will go to the past and get mini bug till then you guys keep sending two heroes at a time to take care of Princess Justice, don't let her no we went to the past we will be gone a few days so we can train and prepare her for that'll ahead." They all said ok in unison.