Ch 9. Pit Stop

After an hour of driving, they saw Marinette take a pit stop and stopped next to her asking what's wrong. Her reply was her taking off a helmet. "What's wrong with a pit stop stretch your muscles and grabbing some water," she asked "nothing, just figured you wouldn't stop out here, in the middle of nowhere" Alex replied. "At the next exit take a left then keep going till we get to a forest then wait for me got it," she asked and both adults nodded.

Two hours later

"Finally" exclaimed Chat ''that took forever." "That was a three-hour drive, chat it wasn't even that long" Chat just rolled his eyes at Marinette's words. "So how do you plan on opening the gates without a key" questioned Bun nix.

"Who needs a key when they have voice recognition," Marinette said happily. "So you just speak or how does think work" Marinette walked to the middle of the gate and said ''J.A.V.I.S open the gates and make sure the manor is ready for guest" Marinette looking straight at the gate.

"whos Jarvis," asked Chat Noir, "My A.I and before you asl it stands for, Just. A. Very. Intelligent. System," she said smirking. Chat just nodded then he turned to look back at the gate and ask why nothing was happening, when.

Within seconds the gate opened and the lights of the massive garden turned one and you could see the front of the manor and it was huge, both adults were shocked that 16-year-old girl could afford such a place. "Wow" was all Chat could say.

Marinette's Manor: