Ch 1. Missing

This story is like no other we will be traveling from past to present within seconds to stop the one they call Princess Justice she was once the hero of Paris but when her trusted partner found out something he shouldn't know, it all changed before she had the chance to react, her anger bubbled and poured right out of her. Within seconds a purple butterfly flew into her earrings making her Hawkmoth's greatest victim and villain yet but his hold on her didn't last long when she agreed to the terms and transformed she did something Hawkmoth thought was impossible.

Her being the guardian gave her the powers to every miraculous without limits and her first targets were to get Hawkmoth and Mayura out of the way, she did this by using Chat Noir's power to cataclysm to destroy anything, then she used it on both of them before they knew it they were a pile of ash she took their miraculous and put it in the miracle box. With that done there was one thing left to do get revenge on Chat Noir!!!l

Soon after the defeat of Hawkmoth trouble started to happen around town by the time the miraculous holders got their all that would be left would be damage. No one knew who was doing it or what they were going to do. Two weeks passed by not a word from ladybug and no akumas. They were keeping them busy was this mysterious trouble maker whoever was behind it certainly knew how to keep them on their toes. It had been a month and still no ladybug, Chat Noir was worried about how much he had hurt the girl and if she was ok, he thought giving her time would work but there is a mysterious trouble maker, all work and schooling was done from home.

He made a decision to go check on the girl, but first, he told the others he knew her identity and was going to check on her, they all were curious about what happened to her and why she had vanished all they wanted to know was who is she, only two people knew her identity Bun nix from past missions and Chat Noir by accident when he got to Marinette's balcony he did the usual tap on the skylight but no answer.

(What do you think should I continue this book or try something else like a crossover story?)