- SIX

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════VI

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════
VI ... daisies & def leppard
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

"WE MISSED YOU IN MALIBU LAST WEEKEND." jenna said as she sat on the side of bella's desk as bella organized some files.

"while you were out partying, i got to watch bloodsport." bella laughed as she sorted through files. "how was malibu?"

"it was bitchin'!" jenna smiled. "i've only been in california a short while but, i definitely like it better than manhattan. the beach, the parties, the beach house parties."

"what's your fascination with malibu and the parties–" bella said as she turned to look at jenna. "parker, what happened this past weekend in malibu?"

"you weren't there." jenna smirked as she took a sip of a water bottle.

"oh please, just tell me before i ask chrissy." bella laughed. "what happened?"

"well, jimmy called chrissy saying that he had gotten the keys to the beach house again and well, he threw a party again." jenna smiled. "chrissy picked me up and told me you and blondie weren't showing up, so we headed up there together. during the party, jimmy and i got to talking after dancing for a while."

"oohh, it sounds like you two like each other." bella smirked as she continued to file some documents. "then what happened?"

"nothing major, we just got to know each other." jenna smiled. "he's taking me out on friday."

"hey! good for you!" bella smiled as she set her papers down. "where are you two going?"

"don't know yet." jenna laughed. "so enough about me, what about you? anything interesting? the guys really missed johnny, by the way."

"well, if you must know, we're making plans to get out more often." bella smiled. "we can't be confined to that apartment forever, we have to get out before we go crazy."

"that's great!" jenna smiled as she played with her water bottle cap. "where's he taking you?"

"don't know yet." bella chuckled. "i'll just have to wait until the weekend because i'm not gonna be able to get it out of him."

"didnt mean to change the topic again, but how's the interview stuff going?" jenna said. "how're you feeling?"

"i'm terrified." bella sighed as she began to rearrange files. "i know it's only two weeks away, but i'm scared i'm not prepared enough to be in a high position."