- FIFTY-SEVEN

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════LVII

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════
LVII .. like father, like daughter
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

IT WAS BELLA'S first day back from maternity leave and it was safe to say that she was nervous. she walked over to the mirror in the bedroom and stared at her reflection as she fixed her dress. while bella got ready for work, johnny was in the living room, having breakfast with stevie. although bella was a ball of nerves, her only consolation was that johnny had managed to get the day off to stay home and take care of stevie.

bella walked out of the bedroom and into the living room where she found her husband laying on the sofa. "aw, look at you two." bella smiled as she walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bowl. "she's really taking a liking to mtv, huh?"

"it's part of our morning routine." johnny smiled as he sat up with stevie. "you look beautiful, by the way."

bella smiled and softly giggled as she served herself a bowl of cereal. "i'm serious." johnny smiled as he turned to stevie, who turned to look at him. "your mommy's really pretty, right stevie?"

the little girl smiled and let out a small giggle while bella chuckled as she grabbed a spoon. "i'm gonna miss you both." she sighed as she began to eat breakfast.

"and we'll miss you too." johnny smiled as he placed stevie down and walked over to where bella was. as bella ate breakfast, johnny placed his arms around her waist as he softly hummed the tune to heaven by warrant, which was playing on mtv.

bella chuckled as her husband softly sang the lyrics to the soft rock ballad. she laughed and turned to softly peck his lips. "you seem very happy this morning. are you drunk?"

"you're so pretty." johnny smiled as he placed a kiss on her temple. "don't sweat it, you're gonna be fine."

"are you two gonna be okay?" bella said as she finished eating breakfast.

"we're gonna be okay." johnny smiled as he placed a small kiss on bella's temple. "don't you worry your pretty little head, she'll be fine."

"thank you." bella smiled as she pecked her husband's lips as she grabbed her keys. she grabbed stevie out of her bassinet and held her, as she said good-bye. "i'm gonna miss you, baby. have fun with your daddy, alright? i love you very much."

stevie smiled as bella placed a small kiss on her forehead and handed stevie back to johnny. "alright, i will see you two for lunch. behave, okay?"

"bella, she's a good girl." johnny laughed as he held stevie.

"i was talking to you." bella smirked. "i love you both."