- THIRTY-THREE

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════XXXIII

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════
XXXIII ... reunited
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

CHRISSY AND BELLA HAD JUST FINISHED THEIR EARLY MORNING aerobics class that they always attended before heading off to work. being that exercise was healthy for the baby, bella continued her workouts, which consisted of running, cycling, and aerobics.

"that was quite a workout." chrissy said, grabbing her gym bag and wiping her sweat on a little towel. "how are you feeling? was it too intense for the little one?"

"chris, i'm fine and so is the baby." bella softly smiled as she slung her gym bag on her shoulder. "i'm only a few weeks to a month pregnant, baby's fine."

"alright, alright. if you feel sick or woozy, tell me and we'll take you home." chrissy smiled as the two walked out of the studio. "johnny'll kill me if you get sick, which speaking of, you want me to drive you home? we wouldn't wanna wake sleeping beauty."

"he probably left to work already, but i will take you up on that offer." bella chuckled as the two walked to chrissy's car. "let's go get some breakfast. i'm kind of hungry and the baby's gotta eat."

"fine." chrissy said as she pulled out of the parking lot and headed to the nearest mcdonald's.

・ ⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

"guess who i bumped into at the supermarket." chrissy said as she finished pouring syrup on her pancake platter. "matthew harris."

"argh, don't tell me." bella said as she poured some sugar into her coffee along with some cream. "remember that last time we bumped into him? he asked me to dinner."

"does johnny know about matt being your ex?" chrissy said. "they got into some beef freshman year over both a cheating claim and ali."

"he did mention that he got into a fight with him." bella sighed. "but what really happened?"

"so because matt loved to cheat off of jimmy, bobby caught it and told johnny. well, that became a huge scandal, the guys almost ended up getting expelled because matt opened up his big fat mouth." chrissy said. "and about ali, he got drunk at a party as tried to grope her, so he kicked his ass."

"and all this happened while he was with me?" bella said as she grabbed a ketchup bottle and poured some on her eggs.

"they got into an argument in the locker room and because your boy's got a hot temper, they got into a fight. they were both off the hook because they didn't get caught." chrissy sighed as she ate her pancakes. "and then your situation happened. if johnny finds him again, he'll probably give him another beating for what he did to you."