- FORTY-SEVEN

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════XLVII

══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════
XLVII .. everything she wants
══════⊹⊱❖⊰⊹══════

BELLA PLACED HER HAIR UP as she laid back down in bed. it was one of those days where she felt like absolute crap and the fact that she was pregnant, didn't help. after a couple of meetings she had this morning, she felt sick and took the afternoon off. bella reached for the warm mug of chamomile tea next to her nightstand and pressed it up to her lips, feeling the warm sensation of the tea.

while bella looked through the channels, she drank some more of the chamomile tea, the baby shifting as she placed the mug down. "look, i know it doesn't taste as good as cherry coke, but bear with me, hon." bella sighed as she spoke to the baby. as she sat back in her bed, the phone began to ring. bella reached across the nightstand to grab the phone.

"hello?" bella answered.

"you feeling better hon?" jenna said, twirling the phone cord through her fingers.

"i'm not spilling my guts out anymore." bella sighed as she placed a hand on her temple and then ran a hand through her hair.

"take a nap." jenna said. "how's the baby doing? is she okay?"

"yeah, i'm pretty sure." bella said. "did i miss anything important?"

"no, not really." jenna said, as she closed some folders and put them aside. "johnny's kinda worried about you; he called wanting to talk to you but by the time he called, you were gone. he said he would head to van nuys during his break and he would even take the afternoon off if he needed to."

"i told him not to get out of work." bella sighed. "thank you for relaying the message."

"i hope you feel better. i'll call you once i get out." jenna said. "take care hon."

"thanks jen." bella smiled as she reached over and placed the phone back. bella laid back on the bed as she let out a soft sigh and briefly closed her eyes. while bella slept, she heard the door open, along with the soft jingle of keys.

"bella?" johnny called out as he took off his jacket and walked to the bedroom. "babe, are you okay?"

he slowly walked into the bedroom as he looked at the brunette who laid half-asleep in bed. bella softly opened her eyes to find the blonde, sitting on the edge of the bed. "i'm okay." bella said, giving her boyfriend a soft smile. "i was just feeling sick during a meeting."

"you feeling better?" johnny said as he intertwined his hand with hers. "i'll take the afternoon off if you need me to."

bella simply nodded as she let out a sigh and rubbed her small tummy. "just stay with me." she smiled as johnny climbed into bed. "if you need to leave, it's okay–"