best

Here one side jimin and his one and only friend chae celebrating his win on the music show with rooming around the house, it's just a mini celebration. Both were playing and watching movies.

Other side a wild party was happening.

Jennie well "uhm, you are really enjoying this boy, get a hold it's nothing gonna much" Said Jennie, her playgirl life with one of the club guy.

"Oh, babygirl but I think we gonna have it today not" Said the guy, both were making out on a hallway of club, Jennie as usual super drunk, her friends enjoying their adult life and she just casual smooch, nothing much .

"Then, Good luck with it , see you later boy" Said Jennie, the guy got confused but yes it's Jennie's habit never repeat with same person.

Her passion is only music and dance not boy not something else, if they think with just that they got her then it's their fault not her.

Play- tick tock by Mabel

All in party enjoy her dance specially the guy who get in with her, it's hella long night.

Jennie come back home or hostel ,it's one distress thing because the hostel girls didn't like her much but some were think, she is cool, that she is.

She goes her room and look the one who her roommate, a quite sweet girl, oh just not sweet also "you are smelling gross, can you please not come here " Jennie didn't mind her and drop on her mattress, sleeping in one sec.

Chae know her and she didn't like her much but what she do, it's daily for her, they know each other just night times or it's like they didn't see. Opposite in nature.

Someone  call her and she replied with "she come back", with sigh she also goes on her sleep.

Next day at SA -

All students gather in Hall, the principal and all teachers were on stage, it's going to big something
" Good morning students, I know you all were wondering what is all  about well, the thing is we are conducting a special program in which our best students only two can go to out of country to represent our school there, in this you have to show your talent, you have one week so good luck".

It's become hot topic in school, Jennie was so sure about trying it, they got in their theory class, jimin also in there, their seat in both corner in class, all students aware of their fights.

Today some teacher can't come so the class got noisy.

"Jennie you are going to dance in your talent right" Said yoongi  her friend , while sitting beside her, she look from her phone which is full of songs, she choosing for the program.

She nod for answer and look at the class, it's arts school so teacher not got so strict in not studying, she tell her plans to her friends they all got agree with it.

"So class, today we starting some competition who want to challenge Jennie come forward " All got stun by what they heard, Jennie is tough competitor, they will lose but one stand up.

"If she fail then she didn't going to program deal" Said jimin, he was doing his work, but now it's opportunity for him to get back the ice queen.

Jennie title her head and look at him sweetly, her smirking face making the boys yell her name.

"Ok pretty boy, but it's a dance one do you know how to do it" Said Jennie, she knows something about it and jimin's fist got tight.

"Then I am out, sorry continue" Said jimin about to go out but Jennie didn't let that, she close the door, all the students make a circle to see the show and then the music starts.

Play- looking at me

"Don't you stand, stand there honey, try and move your fee_eet, if you think they look at you, they looking at me"

Jennie's dance making piss jimin, when the music stop he was looking at her angrily but she just wink at him and blow a kiss.

Jimin just go from there all students praising Jennie, jimin's mother look at it all, she didn't like what she saw.

She go after him.

"Jimin, why you didn't show her that you are best then her" Jimin got surprise to see his mother talking about Jennie. He knows she didn't like her .

"It's a dance competition mom, she is good at that, I promise in vocal, I will beat her" But miss park didn't like the reason her son was giving.

Chae find it surprising also that his mother got so trigged by a girl what really is the connection.

Here Jennie was satisfied with what happen in class, actually she knows jimin will speak between so she want to annoy him, he didn't want to remember his past but Jennie can't let that.

Mr. Kwon was supporting Jennie in this, they know each other but Jennie didn't want anyone so she ignore him all time. He is her teacher and also jimin's father.

The program start in two days all people participate ans show their best, it's now jimin's turn, Mr kwon smile at him but got nothing in return

Jimin start humming some tune and then sing a beautiful song "Answer by bts(butter on 21 ).

All judge give standing ovation, he bow to them, when he go out all students cheers to him, he give them a sincere smile and his eyes land on Jennie and the smile got fade.

She giving him 👎 , he just roll his eyes on her.

It's now her turn and you didn't think what she do.

Going there with her badass look, smoking eye makeup, rings in finger, her rapper personality showing.

"Strange cloud by btob".

Mr. Kwon got this vibe, the girl is really badass but also talented, that's why he support her.

And the finally results comes

" So these two kids show two different side of music , we thought that they will complete each other, Jennie Kim and jimin park are selected for the program and they will be going for one month in LA, congratulations ".

Jimin's face fall, he was going but with, his eyes landing on Jennie who was also looking at him wide eyes that saying only one word'NO'.

💎🎤💎
Butter coming armies how excited you all are because I am.