day 2

All class were going on and going, final class comes, jen avoid jimin whole day, as he trys to greats her.

She was alone in the studio doing rehearsal of her routine. She was not shy type so when others come there, she doesn't stop by them, they hype her. And as she turn her eyes stop at him.

Jim give her a smile but she smirk at him. Making him confused.
She held mic and started to hum with sound.

Song: - meghan Trainor- no

"I think is so cute, I think is so sweet....

They all clap at her masterpiece, praising her.

Her friends slightly look at the looks both jim and jen giving. She make it clear that she doesn't need any guy in her life, not now.
But her friends are just like her, stubborn.

As one girl stand up, taking one mic to singing

Jennie join her smiling and singing along. At the middle of the song a guy joins them too making the crowd hype.

Jim remember them as the both girl and boy were her friends and also they talk with him. As the song end, they take her near him.

"Hey, jimin right" The girl said, giving a friendly smile. She was not much asking a question right he thought.

"You know me right, we talk yesterday" The guy puch him in friendly way. But Jim lost balance but jen held him back as she was close standing to him.

He quietly say thanks, she again ignore it.

"I am Lisa"" Me, you are my hope, I am.... "Lisa kick him making stop his bubbling.

Jen looks at them questionable, they don't talk to other if there have no motive.

Jhope smile nervously but Lisa was geniuses smiling. She invited him too.

Jen was ignored by both of them as they take Jim by hands without not making speak.

He get sacred by there behavior. Jen roll her eyes already knowing where this was going.
Guess her victory is not for long.

Lisa take her hand in other and make her sit where opposite side they make Jim sit there.

Jhope serve them some food that get there like no one knows where it come from. Jen was too busy to figure out what was happening. As they get alone by whole class in cafeteria.

Jim has never been here, he always sits in his mother office for lunch. Just comes when chae was there.

Jen has no idea that her friends can pull this on, they are so dead.

Jim look at her as she try to look other ways finding people watching them from the door.

"Why.. What is going on Jen? " He asked her, she was annoyed by all of it.

"I have no idea dude, can you tell me why you like me" As she said that non chant he got chock.

Coughing he look at her as she nod her head in the direction of the glass.

He shack his head ar her and get relaxing that make her anxious.

She whisper at him "why are you so clam, yell at me like you are angry or something".

He give her confused look, she irritated answer" People are hiding behind the gate, spying as how this date they arrange is going. So make it look like this didn't work"

He give his best mochi smile as she look at him with horror. His devil side is coming.

Rising his one eyebrow he asked her "why, I am enjoying this date" And wait what did he just smirk at her, in her whole life she never see park jimin once smirk. No she was not with him long time but he change that can be simply put now.

She clap at that "wow, wow park jimin. Never thought I have to safer like this, what are you on, drug, cocaine. Where the hell that you get from".

He just wink at her, making her fist tight. He look at her hands and take in his.

She look at him frustrated face, he reminds her "a week Jen" Making her sigh irritated.

And she fakely smile, thinking 'where the hell is his mother when her timing is so accurate. Is me here for the devil'

She look at his face who look angelic that no one can say he even thought about hurting a fly. But she knows better.

Taking her hand back she started eating quickly.
But she chock on her food.

Jim stand up so quick, going on her side, giving her a glass of water.

She take it and drink slowly as he rab her back, asking is she ok.

She nod at him in dazzle.

He smile and started eating, not saying anything.

Jen look at his face again, finding her best friend again as her memories play in her mind

"Jim, I can't breathe " She said in broken voice as her bit stack in her throd.

He gives her water, rubbing her back "it's ok, you will be ok " He assure her.

She started breathing normal, hug him tight. He hug her back.

"Jennie, look at me, Jen look at me
Hey, Jen what happened" As the face of boy turn old her mind get back.

She looks here and there . Then to him who looks worried she thought as he still is a good guy so she smile at him.

He say " If you don't like it, I will tell your friend to never plan this again. Is it ok"she just nod, not having any words to answer.

Just what kind of magic he have that she forgot the things that not mean much now.

And he still wins, two days in row.

Jen look quick as Lisa make a sound, she find her standing to other counter.

So what she need, run to catch her and make her safer too.

Jim stand there wide eyes open, jhope stand by his side, answering to him"it's always happens ".

✌✌✌✌✌✌✌

How much you like this school date. Did you like this one then please vote. Thank you🌹