confession

Song - i like me better by luv

Next day jennie wake up first and slowly register in her mind about yesterday. She have no thought about it because it happened already but now she have to get away to him as soon as she can.

Ten minutes later jimin get up and find the bed empty, he remember that this time what happened between them was real, oh, he was feeling over the moon. But where is she.

Slowly he get up from the bed and get dress, he look all places but couldn't find her, so he goes to their hotel room.

He stop in his steps when find her sleeping on the couch, his feet begins to walk towards her and sat down in front of her face, she was sleeping and her hair fall down that make him fix them. His hand rest on her face after removing that hair, she was so quite and his heart was beating loud. He is happy for the first time after many years.

"Jen, you didn't believe me when I say this but i didn't hate you, I never did.
You're the only one who care about me when no one and stupidity I didn't realise it before but now I know what to do " He says to her softly and bring his face close to her and on the exact time she open her eyes, for a second she look at him with so many emotions but suddenly she jump away and turn around to not look at him again but he held her hand.

"I am sorry, can we start again, I promise this time, I am not going to mass up" He said to her almost on his tears. She held hers to and face him with her cold eyes and said "why because I sleep with you, that's why right, look here jimin, I may be that type of girl in your mind but no, we can't be anything anymore".

She got her hands back and as she about to close to go in the room, he yelled" I love you jennie, I always have like you from the first time we met at the dance room to now, please give me one chance ".

She look shock at him but then give a smirk and replied " Park jimin, I don't do love, did you forget that" With this she close the door, making his heart crack with it. She was impossible. He knows that from the start.

He ignore that feeling so far but now she have to face it. They both may be make physical contact but now she have to realize herself that she like him to. Jimin knows it and he will make sure she realise that too.

His face break in soft smile looking at her door, how much he going to shower her to his love.

She have no idea.

With giggling he slowly go to his bath, sighing with a new found happiness in his heart.

Other side

Mrs park was trying to call jimin like how many times but he was not answering it.

She was afraid what is going on there.
She didn't like jen but his son likes her.

She knows it from the start and her fear is he will forget about her if jennie comes into their lives again. So furious she throw her phone and go to his ex husband room.

Loudly she open the door and found him talking to someone and for a long time seeing him smiling on what he was talking on his phone. It pains her that they both are so close but get so far and that's all fault of his best friend and now her daughter making her life miserable again.

"Mr.kwon , I have to ask you that when will my son going to come back" At her voice the man look at her, face straight, eyes cold, he miss her but now he didn't going to play her games.

"My son, and i think it takes one more week , their are many competitors so they have to take long time, I will call them " He said and she give him a glare with going back from there but stop to say" I will not let them together, whatever you do, jimin is not going to left me like you do".

On that Mr. Kwon get angry, he stand up and held her hand, turning around and say" You will not do that, jimin suffer so much because of your jealousy and jennie living so hard, leave the kids alone, otherwise I will forgot that you were important to me".

She get away from his hold and go away. Her eyes bring the tears but she harshly wipe them .

Back la -

Jennie was looking through the picture of the first competition when she dance with jimin that was before the meet first time.

Her eyes fell with tears looking at her mother picture, she was hurting.

"I miss you mom, I miss you so much" She said, lying with the picture album.

Jimin was on the kitchen , making something to bring that to her. He was in a very happy mood.

He prepared and knock on her door, she didn't answer it but he only say food and sat the plate on the floor.

5 min later the door open only a head can come, jen look all sides not finding him and then smile at the food, fastly getting the plate and close the door.

Jimin was hiding behind the couch and saw everything, his happy face shows it that jen is no long going to denied his care for her.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

Not long but i tried, if you like it then please vote and comment, thank you always for your support, covid cases are Increasing in India so be safe and enjoy kite flying, and i recommend to watch snowdrop, the show, ost are so good, you all will like that.