scars

After jen visit and her declaration of her mother death

After jen visit and her declaration of her mother death. Miss park cry for the first time she was hating on herself ,she was thinking about all the times she humiliated cl or hated on her daughter's gut.

And mr.kwon ,why he didn't tell her about it.but how can she blame him when she never let him talk for one second. She was so selfish and greedy that she forgot her own son.laying on a chair ,her mind fills with this thought and then comes a loud sound of door opening.

She thought that it is him and truly it is.she small at him seeing   him ,she regret to be mad at him for not following her plan.
He looks like a angel but today  his face is furious ,frowning she ask him "Jimin, why are you this angry .did something happened "

Jimin was suprises of her caring tone after many year but why now .
Tired he ask I  helpless tone "mom, why you hate jen so much "

Her mother looks at him shock ,he never ask her anything  before and now he did to ask about her. She can see him holding  back and tell him seriously  "son, I just was jealous  of her mother"

"I know and that's why you get divorce but why jen , she never done a anything bad to you"he ask her with sadness .

Her mother eyes get teary,she can't help it.now his own son looks at her with hatred make her hate herself more "forgive me son, all my jealousy made me do the things to both to you .I am sorry for making you to drop your friendship with her that time. If I know that she will lost her mother that day then I will never get your way "

Jim sit down on the floor with so much regret, he had done it because "I thought you are testing my love for you and her but mom I choose you because  I know that you feel alone after dad left us. But it hurt so much and now I am getting karma for my doing"

She sat beside his rubbing his back as she tell him "hate me son ,I made you do that .cl was amazing as mother and I cannot be good mother in comparison to her.jen grow up"

"She hates me now more after hearing your plan but it not true. I love her sincerely "he says between his weeping.

She hug him tight telling him "I know, I am sorry "

She felt at peace after hugging him.his son and jen goes so much .not when she get the vice president seat make her like right now.
She smiles at him and wipe his tears "I will apologize to her ,her life get this because of me"she tell him.

He just nod and hug her again , he miss his mother too.

Next day Jen get up with a headache and tear stuck face.she grimaces at her reflection on the mirror.
Then she remembered what happened yesterday, sighing she calls suga who after some time answer it "hello jen,are you okay"

She chuckles and tell him "yo grandma,I am alright. Pick me in 10 min ,ok"
With banters with her friends she comes to school and then she heard someone "yah!it's weekend, what will you be doing tomorrow "

Her eyes got wide remembering that its last day of the bet she had with him. Her heart speed up but she held her emotion with hard glare to the locker which she knows it .

She turn to look who ask it and her gaze hardens "oh ,it's you"
Jin smiles at her angry face and look at her friends who greet him making jen glare to them but then she looks at back.

He ask her "hey,that's not the way to say hello to your partner"

She rolls her eyes at him saying "whatever"
Jisoo was standing beside him and looks all direction for her partner to and that not didn't get oblivious to jen.

She is annoyed, why jim is making her so emotional.
She just want to left this town to not see his lying face.

But then she find the twin exchanges looks making her curious.
They excuse themselves to her and her friends who not much mind it but she does. What are they upto.
She looks at lisa who was busy fighting, getting her attention  she left other ,asking her "do you know something about  the twin"

Lisa looks at her suprises but then frown shaking her head.jen curse and left her there ,running to catch them.

They were going somewhere and she knows that they know something.
She follows them and stop as they stood in front of a hospital but then they goes in ,making her follow them too.

She speed walks and turns to a corner where she find not only them but also the person she was avoiding.

Jim was talking with them about something serious and then they stood beside a bed .

Her heart tightens when  she find a man who looks some age as mr kwon .she started to walk to him and get shocked after looking  at face.

They didn't notice her but when the man turn to looks ,his eyes at teary.

Jen's mind get blank and she calls him "dad"

He smiles with tears flowing in his eyes.
Jim and the twin turn around finding her there makes them scare .
He comes to talk to her but she bring hand to stop him,never  living her eyes away from her father ,she ask him " why didn't you tell me "

Jim was about to say but the man speak making jen breathe high" because he just know it now ,jennie"

She want to run away from him but she stood strong, not wanting him to find her vulnerable ,he held his hand to make her come near but she only say one thing "no,I left all your right after leaving my mother to look after me alone"

Jim hurt with her pain.he looks at her father with hate but also sympathy because he is already on his death bed.

Taeyang smiles at her then he says "it's okay,I deserves it.but jen please comes near ,I just want to hug you for the first and last time "

This makes jen lose her balance but jim was beside her so her was quick to hold her.

The twin had tears in their eyes looking at them.

Jen was finally at her breaking point ,she run to hug him tight and cry on her shoulders.

He pats her head with so much affection, hugging her he says"i am sorry for everything my girl,I am sorry "

Jim sit beside jen holding  her one hand that she squeezed with so much force but he doesn't break their bond. It makes the twin smiles .

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺
Finally update
I am going to finish this in 2/3 chapters, thank you so much for all your support .
If you like this then please vote.