Collide

Fine morning like always all the people busy to go for there works, students and teacher to school or university. And like them jimin is also one get up in time starting doing his daily work, unlike her who is still in covers, grooming to whoever tell her to get up.

Styling his hair simple and dressing just normal t-shirt and jeans but not same for the girl who like to show how beautiful she is well confidence that have less in people now days.

Making his breakfast himself like always he just want someone that he talk or say good morning but in case of jennie all say that to her but she  want food and whoever get that cont in her friends list.

Reaching his favorite Bicycle, never want to go from the car that his mother got ready, he not much like to travel in it but not for her always get lift by her friends who like her always get late.

Silence and peaceful morning but not after arrival of jennie and her gang. That's a big Hall all gather in not want to go class that didn't started yet, all were doing their things but stop to look at her. Boys just can't stop to yell her name and not helping she just gives her best smile. The friends of her giving them judgmental stares, of course she is pretty but this is school not show.

Jimin thought that to and sigh with it, daily chaos but it's not his problem until someone decided to make it one  "yah! Park jimin! Get your name back from LA trip, I don't want to go with you" Jennie said as she made her way to his chair, he look from his guitar Stalling it down, standing up.

"Not my problem, it's your so you get your name back" As hard and cold that one all fall silent looking to aces of their academy always seems to  like born enemy.

"Oh! Is that you say mom's boy, well you are getting in something big, so I warn you already, watch out" Saying she left him there getting his fist tight.

At his back miss park she all happen, she have to do something before the girl give her trouble.

On time she bring jimin with her in her office "mom, what are you doing, I have a class" Jimin replied quickly but dara has a plan that she is now going to start.

"Did you met chae today" She ask him calmly, he shake his head telling no. He also got confused why she miss today.

"Jim, listen to me carefully, rosé that her name and she is your cousin from Australia, I know you don't know that I find it after seeing her getting out of kwon's room, he bring her here to take control over you, now that jennie girl is going to do that work" Jimin shocked face replace quickly by anger he reach for door to go after his father but held back by his mother.

"Mom, I need to talk to him, it's his decision to left us now he want to enter again by involving other, I don't tolerate this" His anger is so high, dara is satisfied with it but she want to use it in her favor.

"You will go there" She said, jimin look at her questioning what she is saying.

"You will go LA with that brat but not to perform together, but only you I tell you how" She tell what to do, pure jimin's face didn't believe what he hear from her how can she say this things.

"I am going there but not for doing what you want me to it's not right mom, I know that man do very much wrong to you, I am here with you but it's to much" He said and leave her there, she throw all her papers from desk shouting her ex husband's name.

Jimin heart  beating fast, he didn't slow down and didn't see whose coming in his way. Both of them bump to each other hard knocking out, falling on the floor, jimin on his back.

"Ah ah, what the hell" Today definitely his not in mood, his anger side is worse then any other time.

"Oh, it's you, well problems starts" She said, jimin open his eyes look at the same girl, he not want to see and try to shake her away but she just lay on him looking like they met first time.

"What are you doing, get away" He shout but she just smile and look at her nails think it's not get bad after her polishing them.

"What you kids are doing laying there get up" Says the teacher who always on his strict mood. That thing make them get up quickly and bow down, jimin giving her glares but she wink back.

"What was that" He asked them both and if they don't give him serious answer then it's end for them.

"She she bump... "" It's my fault that my boy don't looking at me so I happen to make him surprise but sir it backfired we are sorry"she said looking as innocent as she can, jimin look at her eyes wide open.

The teacher rubs his temple giving them a glare but then nod to go in class and they follow after him.

All the class it's first time for him to not get attentive in it, he was lost most of what she is doing.

For one week that happen all days, she pop out from anywhere making his life in all trouble. He wish just chae get back knowing they will be not like before but at least she can make her get away to him.

All time she do something, he just say why and her reply

"It ain't my fault"

Song - ain't my fault

He is feed up fully, now just one option that can make her scare and he is going to do that reason just that this is what his mom want not him.

🎅💄💋👠💃💃
What you think his mother say to him, any idea if you have then comment I appreciate it  and thank you for waiting, coming fast for next to until then be safe and sound, vote and support thank you ❤