lost

Next day when jennie walking in corridor of school, someone held her hand that make her eyes gone wide, as she about to hit that person that already bring her in a dark place, she try to find the lights.

"Hey, what are you doing, open the lights, I am blind here" She try to be make a joke but not hear voice back but then a focus light was in middle that make her realise where she is, a man is standing on his back to her as curious she asked him"who are you"

But don't need the answer when the music come, she get who really he is.
"Park jimin"

And what shocking is that he was dancing exactly like the first time she see him on this song.

8 years before-

A small girl walking slow, head low, tried of everything, she just got scolded by the teacher not studying much and now her friends also not talking well just whose who thought she is cool because she likes hiphop otherwise no one want to be her friends, she aspect that people has reason in like someday just as she about to turn her eyes land on the boy who Smoothly doing free style, her jaw got drop at that, she always have problem in that one.

So excited she walk in, just like how he is doing her hands started moving and just as he about do a flip she can't hold it clapping loud.

"Wow, wow, how did you do that like that was totally amazing" She said smiling wide at him, the boy first look at her and got shy by the compliment.

"I..i, what ar....re y..ou doing here" He voice was low and soft, she start jumping getting close but then stop at his wide eyes look.

"Oh, I was just passing and dude, I am telling you that was just, I have no words, btw I am jennie, you study here to" She ask bring her hand for shake, he look at her then her hand for 5 min, after a long breath he smile and shake it with now confidence.

"Thank you, I am jimin, yes I study here and " That's how his face fall as his mouth can't bring any words, he hate this about him.

"Ahmm, right so I will talk to you later I guess" She try to solve the situation and as she about to go out he called her and look at him questionable.

"Ah, I want some help, can, be my, partner on the annual event," He ask scratching his head, jennie eyes gone wide, she run up to him hugging him tight, he blush at that.

"Why not, if you teach me that move I will be always your partner, jimin" She says now waving there hands that holding his. He smile at that.

"So, I guess, we are friends" He ask that she nods for many times making them smile at each other.

At that point she is crying, but wipe it soon, he bring her hands in his like that time they dance together, she didn't object and do it, so many thought, confusion but that make them forgot at the moment.

When the music stop they stand up face to face, he was serious looking at her and she glaring but then change it into a loud laughing make him frown.

"So is that your way to shocking me that' oh now I am dancing so you better step on your game'then listen bud, I am not joking don't come in my way, that didn't change anything between us, as you said it before, just be ready for the trip" She said and left him stand like some rock.

"She was crying and laughing how can this possible at some time, aish" He said messing his hair, this one plane didn't work but now he didn't hesitate in dancing that's when....

Getting away, she knows now it's not safe around him, he is taking the memories as hit on her, she can't let them get her that easily.

As all classes got end, she get up and found her friends at the gate.

"J, are we going to club today or you have to going packing for you know" They chuckle at it, she just roll her eyes on him and nod at him as they about to go away someone get to them. That just make them shock, confused.

"Can I join in too" At that all of their jaws got drop, park jimin the ever discipline, not liking rock, not like them to want to go club, they yelled at him"are you serious "he step back  looking like he just ask them about something that can't be true, yah he has purpose in it.

Jennie heavily sigh and glare straight at him" We don't care, go to hell"and left everyone, he look back her friends and awkward they nod at him, he smile in return.

Jennie not having it that the same person is here with her and not only that he started dancing again and now club, just what he is thinking, did real park jimin got kidnap by him.

"Je...jennie why are you looking at me like that" He ask her when they get out of the vehicle, she cross her arm and he just look at her curious.

"Tell me jimin, did your mother knows that you are here" She try to make him remember things and he just look away.

"Why, why I tell you that, I also want to enjoy " He said and go with other now that one is totally opposite the the innocent jimin, she must be dreaming.

The club as they enter goes in different way, jimin scratch his nose looking at the people and the music.

"The night is just started honey" She says close to his ears making a shiver in his body and wink at him going to the dance floor that automatically make him follow her.
🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
Oh so anyone miss me, just a short one but you get it now what do you think is jimin doing. Thank you for voting and support, untill my next update 💜