party

And they win, the whole dance was so epic that got them in first place and no one can't tell that they all didn't come from one school expect the boy and girl whose both are good at acting like everything is fine between them, like they are good friends well after win they just want to sleep but others have another plans.

"Guys aren't you all tired, we need our energy for next round and have to face each other " Said jennie and jimin was surprised to hear it because party and jen both can't be separate but today let's say she get up from wrong side of bed.

"That's why because after today we will compete against each other so today celebrate as a team, what do you say jimin" Said taeyong put his hand on his shoulder.

Jimin just nod and then look at her, she struggle her shoulder at him.

All of them find a night club with music going all, yeri and tina both run to get drinks first and that left others.

"What say jen hit the floor" Said tae winking at her, she was about to say yes then look her side where jimin was absorbing his view, she find him cute looking so focus and then catch tae's look who only nod at her and left them.

"Don't look like that, it's not your first time you know that right" She said to him bringing back to his dreams.

Lost in thought he answer her without thinking "yeah where you rape me" And then his eyes got wide because suddenly he remember something but look at her , she was laughing at him uncontrollable.

"Yo-you my gosh, jimin i-i you are getting funny, my god that was hilarious" She said holding her stomach.

"Umm jen did I kiss you " He said not meeting her eyes and her laughter stop at that, she got flashback of the time and feel something warm in her chest.

"Huh, what are you talking about, I can't let you do that mister, did you forget we are enemies, now get your ass at the floor and show your moves" She said not wanting to face him because she was feeling odd.

"But why I  am Imaging it, oh god please , it can't be possible, is it" He said and then find his eyes meeting hers who quickly look away, now he was doubting at her.

And then she started to hop on the bar table holding mic.

"Hey girls and boys are you exiting for today because you are going to enjoy what we he to show you all, clap aloud because here comes your friend jennie kim" All the people in club scream in response.

Jim first time see her interacting like this sure she was party girl but have her vibe to make anyone enjoy with her and he was feeling it to. Now he want lose in it fully and get his first drink without any pressure.

Just one drink get him the confidence and make his way where all were cheering for her, she look at him and he look back.

Song  - bom diggy diggy by zeck knight

In whole out song both were dancing close, to close that they particular feel the heat and it's first time feeling the tension. Jim was aware but jen was nonchalant, she didn't want to get to close to him and then get hurt but today jimin have other thoughts.

After the song both were tired and drunk, she try to hurry to find a place for herself but not luck because once again both get in the same room.

The room was dark and both were looking at each other with something they finding impossible to happen but it did with a loud crash of there lips and that's start the war of them, thrust of them, longing of their presence and maybe their feelings also.

First time for both of them and it did happen this time, not leaving a place.

The friends, the enemy and now something else.

All there friends try to find them but who knows where they both were.

The night change everything between them.

What will happen next.

The competition, the people who knows them what will they think.

Both lost it to each other .

Is it bond to happen.

❄❄❄❄

So that's it for today, hope you enjoy it, short I know but i will find more interesting for you and till then make your mind what will happen next .

New year to all of you, thank you for waiting for this long.