drunk night

As far as he can, jimin sit one spot not moving or doing anything, just looking at the glass of beer jennie give him before her friends take her to the stage, he was so silent just thinking one thing "what I am doing here" That was heard by one.

"I also asking the same thing" Said a deep voice, jimin turn around and find a guy same age as him, looking straight where all having fun but not them, as he thought that his line got jimin interest, he to look at him with his poker face.

"Excuse me" Jimin ask not want to sound rude but as the man Change his expression from poker to box smile, he get taken back by that.

"I am taehyung, tae, tata anything and you, I see you here first time man" He said as look at him up to down, jimin is not feeling comfortable by his stare so he ignore him that got the other one more excited to talk.

"Hey! Don't ignore me" He said touching his elbow at that jimin just want to die, now he thought that he make a biggest mistake in his life, coming here.

"Hands off, alien" Said jen who has look of amusement but voice cold, her face holding back a smile at jimin condition. Tae hold his hands high giving up.

"Jimin, if you want to go then get up and get out, not have to tolerate this things to irritate me" She smoothly say and tae get up to give her a sit, winking at her .

Jimin look at them both and then straight up his form, challenging her.

"No, I am her for fun, not for you, you go, do your things, don't lecture me" At his answer jennie look at him for long and then shake her head.

"Suit yourself but just not sit here, at least drink that one I give then you will be get in mood to enjoy, ease up buddy" She said and left him, looking back, he was hesitating but when there eyes met to show her he get full drink in one sip. Her eyes got wide and just then, jimin can't control it one by one he drink all of beer from the glasses on table.

15 min later here jen was having fun with one of dude but suddenly the music got stop, all of them look at the dj, that was with tae.

"Sorry guys but I got a request for wild song so hold your horse and get lose, this one for you hot pal" He said and wink to the man whose eyes are barely open and jen got her rolls when she find it to be

"Park f****ing jimin" She said looking at him. He talk his steps and just as he got there, the music blast. She want to record it, jimin and rock this is something, she will never gona forget.

Above the song is playing

All actually tae and jimin is so close in dancing and it was first time that she was not in fact she is sober and looking at the fully change man, never in her life she thought this day will come, just what he eat today.

Her limit got best, sighing she get in between them.

"Jimin, hello man, get in sense, you need to get out from here" She said at the loud music to him here tae was pouting at her, she shove him away, jimin was smiling so wide like he was regular in this.

He brought her close that make their chest bump to each other, she shut her eyes tight but then open slowly as she felt his breathing close, not looking anywhere then her . Their faces so close like if they move that one thing happen. It's common for her but not for the drunk man, he lost in there and just like that the kiss begin.

Many dancing body surrounded them but lost in each other they kiss like no one is there, his hands were on his waist and her on his chest moving with sink.

For long when they need to get oxygen so after breaking it, she look at him and find a unusual jimin there, his face, oh no, she knows what it is  .

Quickly getting out there, she bring him to closest bathroom and just as they get in there he vomit all of his drink.

She was keeping her distance and mumbling all curse to world she get in.

"Ah, I want to go home" Jimin said after releasing all of that she look at him pure angry kitten look.

"You, idiot who told you to come now here I have to babysit you, I don't care go on your own" She said but as she about to go he held her hand.

"But, but I don't know, ah my head, jen, help me " He said, she get froze in her place, she slowly look at him on her shoulder, his eyes were half open, and then her eyes goes to his lips that she taste, she bit her lips and when there eyes met he was also looking at her lips, as she about to let him, he take a step close, capturing it again, she sequel in it and return back the kiss.

That's how the night of them get in one room.

Morning comes and here it is jimin because of his habit of early get up, he open his eyes and find a very strange ceiling not of his room.

"Where am I" He ask himself and when he try to get up, his eyes get in other side and find a girl whose face is cover by her hair, he can't stop himself from screaming.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh" That get her get up in most annoyed way, she bring her hands eyes close shouting back" Shut the f**k up or I will kill you".

And just the silence get her hand get back to her side but a low voice and horrified tone caught her attention

"J...j...jen" He shutter and then her eyes get fully open looking at a wide open mouth and eyes

"JIMIN" Was her reaction.

🤫🤫🤫🤫

Did you think that happen between them. 😏