Game on

Stunt they all look at the both of them, jennie trying to get her hand out of his grip and he only making it tight. They thought that finally the rivalry is end and both bond together, confirming jimin behavior changing and started clapping. It was to embracing for her, she look down but her friends come to her, totally taking away from him. She smile big at them but they were giving her serious look

"What happened there j"" He did something "" Why are you not beating him""jimin is weird "at that sentence all look at the person who said it, Jim look taken back and jen just roll her eyes because that was " You are petty tae because he doesn't acknowledge you"tae pout at her and look at jim who was already looking back trying hard to remember him and his eyes go wide when tae wink at him.

Jen look at his reaction but stop when her friends raised their eyebrows at her, she cleared her throat.
Jim smile that fad when he find his father walking to him, he turn away going out, others called his name but ge didn't stop.

Jen frowned then look at the direction he was looking, Mr. Kwon was there, he congrats her, absent minded she just nod her head to him, also going with her friends.

Jim reached home and stop, cursing himself. Remembering he doesn't call his mother and ignore her, he was ready for apologize but his mother was lost in her mind that she doesn't hear him.

He shock her shoulder making her look at him, she give a small smile and didn't saying anything go to her room lock it.

Jim was sad that in his life, he makes her sad. Sighing he started to walk and look at his home, this big mension is empty, there was one time it was full but now it's live is gone. He doesn't feel like home.

The stairs he set down, closing eyes and remember his time with her.

"Yah! Don't run fast on steps , you will fall there and no one will catch you there" Small Jim yelled at running Jen.

"You slow pank, I won't fall, never will" But as she was in her last step, her angle twist and she fall down, Jim get shock by that and run to her. Asking she was ok, she just laugh loud.

"Ya, I am so stupid, I just tell you that I won't fall and now look, I get hurt" She said her eyes have the tears but she didn't show it. He try to asure her but his mother call him, as she asure him that it was fine. He hesitate go to his mother but stop and look at serious
"I promise you that you will never will get hurt and if you did then I will be there for you" At that they both give the biggest smile to each other.

"I broke my promise Jen, I was the one who hurt you and was not there when  fall " He said with so much pain, past was as good as bad. And it's look that it have a long way to change for both of them.

Here Jen didn't go with them because she was tired and her mind was lost, she was still hang up on his last line that was said when she was going to the room.
"What do want now Jim, I don't get you. Is that some kind of game but I already lost it to him then why he still want to stuck around. I can't trust him and not definitely when he follow his mother's like she is God. " Sighing she close her eyes trying to sleep.

Next day at school -

Is it fate or not but both Jen and Jim at the same time get to school. They look at each other shocked and the crowd got loud, some whistle they were shouting "jenmin, Jimkim parkjen"Jim cringe at the names and Jen kick the person who was yelling loud.

They stop and then as earthquake comes make both of them stand side by side. Jen was pushing all of them but it was waste and her friends were laughing at all of this not helping her. Jim try to hold her to protect her but she glare at him making his hand fall down his side.

They got silent when miss park started clapping at that "what a couple, you both looking now. I must be surprise son if didn't tell me about this before but Good going" And with a fake smile she look at him, he open his head to say something but Jen take a step to her, making eye contact.

"Yes, miss kim I am dating park jimin, your son. Is it not acceptable" She asked looking innocent. All jaw's drop, her friends and Jim looking at her like she just don't talk back to the vice principal, no she provoke the mother.

With giving challenging look, miss kim smile and look back at him"it's his choice who he want to date, I have no say"she said, Jim look torn he was still processing as what is happening.

As the crowd again got wide, Jen take his hand and to going a classroom, shutting it's door, Jim held his breathe.

"Wh.. What are.. You do.. Doing Jen" He asked, Jen looked him serious and then give her answer "look, Jim I don't know if you seriously fall or it's your game going. So I am now making a deal with you. You have one week, do anything you want and make me fall for you. If you get success in that then I will back down at this year annual event. And if you can't then you have to go away from here, fully. Deal"

Jim give her blank look, 5 min he didn't say anything, rolling her eyes she was about to out from ther but last he held her hand.

"I didn't believe in games but I will do anything to prove you wrong, the deal is one" He said and wink at her.

She nod saying "game on" As she about to turn he call her back, she look back and quickly he pack her cheek. Making her shock.

That was when she look back that all the other already see when he kiss her cheek and run away from there.

"Dammit, park jimin" She cursed.

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
So I like that that - they both are crazy. Song recommend that that by psy with suga 🤠