Truth

"Now, tell me. Why didn't you show me yourself as my cousin, you are from my dad's side. He told you to do that, I thought we were friends" He was cut of by her aggressive reply "we are"

"No! You hide to many things from me chae, and i had never found out it if it's not my mother told me" He looks down already tired of the talk.

Rosé emotions get high, she can't believe his mother and then she decides to tell him everything "jimin, I know you are apset with me, but hear me first. Yes, I hide my real identity from you because uncle ask me to do it, I here because he ask me to come for two reason"

As hear her, his mind started to think fast. Did he really believe her and his dad but then he thinks about giving her chance as he himself not that good with things with someone also.

He ask her "what were the reasons"

She looks serious at him then says "it's you and her"
Confused he ask "who's her? "

She answers "jennie kim"
Jimin was stunned, why his father want chae to look after her.
Rosé understands his confusion then smiling she tell him" It's a long story jimin, do you have time to hear it"
He nods and then she starts "as you know that your parents and jen's parents were friends in their college days. Jen's parents were close to your father but also her mother was closest to him. When your mother came in their life, your father fall for her but also his best friend taeyang fall in love with her" At this jimin's eyes got wide. He has never hear it before just remember his parents were in love.

"And here jen's mother had always been in love with taeyang so when he tell her about his love for your mom, her heart broke. That's was the time your father comfort her, he also knows about her feeling for his friend. Then your mother fall for uncle and they happily get married. Here jen's had one night with taeyang and she get pregnant with jen at same time your mother. Then taeyang left here and she got her heart broken. That was time Mr. Kwon decides to let her stay in his house , makes your mother angry to her. The jealousy get to much that she hide you from his daughter but as fate you mate jennie and quickly became friends with her. Jen's mother was suffering for illness , she has to feed jen so she work in club as singer "jimin has look of guilt in his eyes, he always blame his father for not staying with them and also her mother but he thought wrong when he was just helping her.

He ask her " Where, where is she. Jen's mother, she never comes in parents meeting "

Just then one tear drop from her eyes she looks at him with sorrow, tell him "she is dead" Jimin got shocked, he ask her "when... When "

"The day you tell jen to break your friendship " Not believing this he stand up, shaking his head he tell himself "no, no. You are lying to me, jen never cry for her mother. She always tell others that she is busy"

Rosé also stand up and get in front of him, now her face fully cover in tears. She says "this the truth jimin and that's why your father left you and your mother because she was on her death bed when your mother accused your father for cheating. He thought why he stand for the woman who never believe him, so he goes to cl but she had already take her last breathe. Jen was there outside but she tell your father to never tell this to anyone and never comes to help her in any way "

This is to much for jimin, Jen was so much in pain that he never realise why she change herself, she always tell people about not do love because how her mother never get it back. And he do this to miss kim too. He has to right so many things.

Rosé land her hand on his shoulder making him sigh and then he looks at her with teary eyes.
She sadly smile at her then says  "I was roommate with her, always tell Mr. Kwon about her and also about you as he miss you too. "

He take her hand in his, griping it he ask her "where is her tombstone? "

She tell him the address and he goes there with single daisy, he smiles at softly it remembering some good time.

"Jen, why are you getting this much daisies from our garden, did you find another friend that are you hiding from me" He ask her making Jen giggle at her cute but try to angry face, pinching his cheeks she tell him "idiot, it's for my mother. She likes daisy flower and tell me to give her one when she comes home, you know I see her after long days "

He nods then started  to collect it making her confused. She ask him "hey, why are you taking it"

He looks back then smiles big, replying " I shall also get her some as you says she like it "

Jen run to him, sitting beside him as both of them pull the flower from the plant.

He was stand in front of her tomb, smiling and crying at the same time. Kneeling down he said " I am sorry miss kim, forgive me for hating on you. I always blame you for breaking my family and throw my anger on Jen when she have no idea what had happened. I was bad to her and give her so much pain. Now she is become anti-love. But i... I love her so much aunty, I want to live my life with her, what should I do? "

He cry there for a long time, saying everything that he wants to tell her. The truth has come in front of him and now he will do his best to correct everything from now on.

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼
Celebrating the festival diwali, I come here with this update. Hope you like it if yes then please vote 😇