musical

seriously pinterest have such nice edits

seriously pinterest have such nice edits. this one is my favourite.

everything was ready and everyone was ready , now they have to get them here. and its already decieded .
Jen was looking at picture of her and jimin when they were in la and practising for the duet . she was looking at him with smile without any regret and he was laughing carefree.
as she feel crying someone sit beside her making her look at the person.
Mr. kwon give her a smile making her gultiy about her attitude whenever he try to help her but this time she was feeling like it's her fault that their family is not together.

"why you look like ,you about to cry Jennie.i promise your mother to be there for you . did something happen that makes you this upset"he said.

Jen shake her head then look at him with sad eyes" uncle, i am sorry . for always behave rude with you and making jimin life difficult . Mrs park already apologize to me about it .but it was my family that makes yours break. i just recently find my father and after knowing the reasons of what you do for my mother and for me , I'm really great ful of it."

mr kwon has tears in eyes after hearing her . he pet her head with affection and chakle at her . she smile back and then look at the empty coridor . at her confusion he answer her" go to the main hall Jennie,all students were there. " and before she could asked he started to walk away not looking back if she went or not.

she went there and look confused after finding everyone was there looking at the close curtains.

jimin was looking through his guitar but stop at the sight in front of him. find it strange but also not instersted he started to walk out there but get stop by her calling him.
"did my cousin this much angry to run away after just find me in front of him."
he looks back at her and answer with not bother by her words" if you have said it before i must care but now , i am to much in pain to care anyone getting upset by my ignorance "
she tsked and smile but then ask him again" just hear me as your past friend then Jim.i just want to both of you to get together or just confess without feeling any other revert"
he chukle at that and give her a cold smile " it's over chae , she don't want and now i am fine to go away from the lies and hurt"
as he started to go , she held him back and sigh " ok , do as you want but just once come to the hall , everyone was there ."and this time she walk away not have anything to say to him. he just tired from all of it, giving a sigh he walk to the hall. and its was crowded.
he carefully held  his guitar as someone just bump into him.

all over everyone was curious about what was happening , it's look like annul is today but that was not and this making everyone exited about what is going to happen.

and then suddenly the curtains open making a roar to come from audience.
it's looks like as the stage looks much same as their school because it's have some LED screen that was showing the scens outside the school. and then it's shows some pics of kids running and coming to school but it stop at two kids who have their hands held each other.
Jen breathe hich her throud because it's just look like her and jimin who has same reaction.
they were laughing and then it's shows their dance when dance to the first competition as pair looking to much happy. it's making her remember her both time when they dance first and when he try to make her remember it . jimin was feeling like if he not look away then he will starts to cry.

and then it's stops and again just the buliding but this time two person where on the stage , Jen eyes wide finding her friends there but surprised by their clothing it's much like them.
unconscious she try to look for him and succed because he was also looking at her but with question which she look at same.
Lisa take the mic and said with a smirk" hey guys, it's nice meeting you all . as you already know who i am right. i am ..."
everyone shout "Jennie!!"as everyone appluse and give smiles to the actual Jen making her look embarrassment for the first time.
and jhone say through his mic giving a shy smile "hey everyone, you can guss who i am ..."and the crowed shout "jimin!!"making his entire face get red.
with horror he looks at Jennie again who gives a soft chukle at his embarrassment.he get close to her and forgetting about all of their conflict he ask her" what the hell ,your friends are doing. it's drama day or what. and did they tell about taking partition in fancy dress"

she laugh at that and shake her head, as they both look to the front to find them giving each other glare just like they had when they hated.
and its plays their fights and constant braking at each other.
this all making them smile and happy remember the time. in between the act they find each other give glances and when one turn to look othr look away.
as they show the club where they first time kiss. but Lisa and jhope were just give a performance of music that they prefer. this making them remember their promises about the music they love and also the music that brings them together again. and now they were standing beside each other again.

song - i wonna be by key feat soyeon

they were making this whole acting funny and enjoyable. but this giving hopes  to the two who don't want to let go, this time they were emotional because it's just feel like whenever they get close , they get part quickly.
jimin wips his tear and last give her a smile as if it's a good bye and without saying anything he walk away.
Jen was froze, feeling deja vu and she didn't want it. finally having enough of the torchaar she run after him.

as was about to open the main gate of the school after giving the slip of his leaving but stop in his steps after hearing his name , he was not sure that is it her but when he turn around she was there running to come close and just like that collide with him .
finding his balance he looks at her who did seem to let go of him .

he got angry but also worried, scolding himself he try to push her and she shout to make him stop doing that , she already push him to Many times and now if he did it then there will no more for them.

"I LOVE YOU PARK JIMIN!!!!"
stunned  he looks at her who was smiling but also her tears didn't stop , again and again she shouts making him deaf  or just keep wanting to hearing it.
not thinking one second he kiss her there and she kiss him back as agerly .

it's like they get in another world but after some time they heard cheers and shouts for them. and clapping making jimin hide his face on her shoulder but she was bold and laugh at it, kissing him again making the crowed roar .

they get apart after hearing her friends surrounding them.
they look back at them and can't stop laughing as they fight to talk first.

as the school final Bell rings that again make all the student do happy dance. this just seem some big had happened or it does for the couple who just can't stop looking at each other.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕❤️
And finally it's happy ending
I love it and hope you also enjoy this jenmin ff, day by day we can already get the real occasion where armyblink won and i am happy, but it's just a fanfic so nothing hoping in real.
If you enjoy the book then vote and comments , i will reply to you and make the other update as quick as i can.

Now will be a last chapter and this book will be complete .thank you all of your support 😇