day 3

Jim was feeling nervous  because first time jen is behaving like she is not that crazy that he thought. Her greating him good morning, charring when he answer any questions and give compliments more than other who try to give him.

Now he was started to hear whispers

"Jen, treats her friends well, I really like her" Jim snort.

"Yeah she is an angel" Again he snort.

"What if they started to date " He stop at that, never once he care about anyone oppion but now.

"She is to good for him, I hear he abandoned her and she near got depressed"

Jim's heartbeats starts to get high, he held his chest. This pain he never survive and again he remember how much he lost.

Jen saw him looking lost and with a big smile jump at him, make him shocked "woah"

"Hey, jimin what are you thinking" She asked looking not much bother by other reaction, Jim slowly get out of her hold and give a fake smile"nothing, are you going for rehatsal".

Forgetting anything going on, she squall and say"yes, but today I have something in my mind "

He look at her curious and then ask"what"

She held his hand strating him and run to the reharsal hall.

He stop and look finding is alone and look back at her "where are others"

She quick pik a mic and give one to him" Today we will practices together , okay "

He hesitate but then nod giving her signal that he is ready.

Song- rewrite the star

He start with a deep voice for the first time jen stop smiling to him. He face is totally look determine that he wanted to prove something but as lyrics she sang her lines with equally dejected.

At the end of thr some, they stop and look at each other, lost in gaze.

But get focus after hearing claps from, some of students.

Jen's friend comes forward and suga was the one who stand at the front "woah, jen that was something " Jen look at him and remember that he was gone his home back,droping her mic she run and hug him.

This scene is something similar from la Jim is figuring as how he control he surfing anger.

She was smiling but now as he notice, this was something else, they were so casual to each other just how many guys she knows.

"Hey Jim we met again" Said tae, he nuged his side making him take three step backwards. Lisa and jhope also join in fun.

"So are you feeling something" She ask, Jim look at them then his whole mode run after finding what they want him to see.

He clear his throud asking "who.. Who is him"

Now jhope smile so big that make other giggle and him scared "oh! Pretty boy is jealous"

Jim quick define himself "no.. No, I  am not"

Tae cut in "why, are you gonna date her"

Lisa also"so when, where, how"

Jim was stress as they were pressuring him and Jen is being to sweet to the stranger. He yelled at them "yes, I am dating her already"

Their jaw drop with silence, Jen look at him with horror, suga raise a brow at her but his eyes got turn cold as he look at him.

Jim was scared not by his glare but her "PARK JIMIN! What the hell are you talking about" She was furious . The other get away, only suga stan there and look at them both like he solving most difficult problem of maths  .

Jim was on the roll, not finding any excuse he blurt the truth"we sleep together "as that tae whistle, Lisa eyes wide open look at her. Jhope scrench his face not wanting to hear anything.

Only suga doesn't react, jen was speechless . She have no answer to that but him " So waht, is not like she likes you or something. It's just hooke up "

Jim doesn't like it, in words he was so down right now and jen was fully speechless not answering this guy, why he was interfering again he thought and that got him confidence to ask "and you, she likes you because I don't thought she gives anyone her first time right"

Now jen face gonna red and suga can't hold himself , he give a punch but jen run away from the scene. He yell"you think, you can broke her again, I don't let that happen. She suffer to much, now I am giving you warning, stay away from jen"

Jim lost his voice, he look down and finding his tears rolling down, he look back and find suga was confused by his expression"I know , I hurt her but now she is the only person I care. I am just being stupid to say things that was not good. But.. But "

They look at him fully, yeah they know about everything before ans that's why suga was angry but he is not that type "just.. Just give her some time dude. It's really messy you have to get yourself before getting close to her".

As saying he run away to find her.

Jim look at the other who give him sympathy look but Lisa is not charry she rolled her eyes at him" You know jimin, I thought you are innocent as you look but not everyone is like that right. She may look tough to everyone but we know how much she enduring it, alone"

Her last words feel like a slap to him, he always thought that he deserves her love but not like this, he have to be give fully himself to her.

"I promise you all, from now on, I will do anything that make her smile. If it me getting out of here then sure but just please be with her, don't let her alone"

They nod and get away  , Jim was so much in pain, mentally and physically.

Here jen was standing at the gate looking at his bike and then give it a kick that make it's break broke.

"You are to cural chimmy" .

💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐💐
I update , please give votes if you like this and thank you 🙏