1: 𝚏𝚞𝚗

"We're the Pogues, and our mission this summer is to have a good time, all the time."

A teenage boy with hazel brown eyes leaned on one foot, on top of a roof, taking a swig at his beer can in his grip.

"That's what, a three-story fall to the deck? I give you about a one-in-three chance of survival." A second boy with dark skin and black hair called, staring up at the boy.

The brown haired boy hums, placing his index finger into his mouth before bringing it back out, holding it up in the air.

"Should I do it?" The boy asks.

"Yeah, you should jump." The other one replies, aiming a drill in his direction. "I'll shoot you on the way down."

"You're gonna shoot me?" The hazel brown eyed boy asks, aiming finger guns at his friend. "Pew!"

Turning to his left, a blonde boy sat on a wooden panel, a h/c haired girl head on his lap, the boy drinking beer as the girl just stares ahead in the distance. The brown haired boy meets her gaze, shooting his finger guns at her, getting one in return, making him smile brightly, his stomach turning.

"They're gonna have Japanese toilets with towel warmers." A dark brunette walks out, complaining. "This used to be a turtle habitat, but who cares about the turtles, I guess?"

"I can't have cold towels." The blonde boy complains.

"Same." The h/c haired girl adds, the two of them sharing their little handshake. She then stares up at the brown haired boy. "Can you please not kill yourself?" The brunette just smiles and winks at her, causing her cheeks to flush.

"Don't spill that beer. I'm not giving you another one." The blonde warns, taking a swig at his beer.

Right after he said that, the boy drops his drink, the two of them starting to complain, but in completely different ways. The blonde and h/c haired start to clap their hands in amusement, the girl not even bothering to look at the brunette boy as she listens to him groaning loudly, staring at his spilled drink.

"Security's here." The dark brown eyed boy speaks up. "Let's wrap it up."

The four listen to their friend, the five of them soon running through the house, the security guards starting to chase them. Laughs and cheers left went past their lips as they sprinted. They soon, however, get separated, turning and twisting past many columns. The brunette boy pushes the e/c eyed girl in front of him, the two hopping over a fence, the other girl following.

They hopped into a campervan, soon driving up, meeting their other two friends there, both of them hopping inside. They start to instantly drive away, the security guard trying to keep up with the campervan.

"Check out Gary, gunnin' for a raise."

"Come on, Gary!"

"You little pricks!" Gary shouts in anger.

"Guys, you're gonna give him a heart attack."

The blonde boy leans out of the doorway, looking back at Gary, an empty beer can sat in his grip, holding it out for Gary.

"You're so close! You can do it." He encourages before tossing the can to Gary. "There you go."

"Stop." The brown eyed girl demands, pulling her friend back in by his shoulder.

"Oh, come on. That sort of initiative is just begging to be punished."

The brunette boy and h/c haired girl share a smile, keeping it for a couple seconds longer than they planned before turning away, the boy continuing to drive as the others talk.