23: 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑

Pope stood by himself on the HMS Pogue as he watched Kiara walk down the docks, backpack on her back. The Carrera girl held a slightly annoyed expression, clearly showing she was still upset with Y/n and John B.

The three boys and Y/n had come up with a plan. More like John B and Y/n's plan, but even still. Pope had called Kiara, saying that he needed her for something. John B, Y/n and JJ pretended to be stuck out in the marsh. However, it was part of the plan to get Kie and Sarah on the boat so they could get along. Y/n, however, would be staying to make sure the two girls didn't kill each other or anything.

"Code red!" Pope calls.

"What the hell is going on?" Kie questions.

"Okay, JJ, John B and Y/n conked out in the marsh. They need a tow." Pope informs.

"Uh, okay, well, what does that have to do with me?" Kie asks.

"We need you for mechanical." Pope replies, obviously lying.

"Mechanical." Kie repeats in disbelief.

Pope begins driving off as Kie seats herself on the side of the boat, looking at the water below. They drove for a little while before, eventually, stopping right beside a bigger boat. Kie climbs up, leaving Pope in the HMS Pogue, not noticing he drove a little bit away. Walking inside slightly, she sees John B, Y/n and JJ all crouched down near the alternator.

"What happened?" Kie questions.

"Uh, the alternator's, uh, not alternating anymore." JJ replies.

"It's not charged." Y/n tells her.

"Did you check the plugs?" Kie asks.

"No. No, you should check them." John B replies as JJ hands her the screwdriver.

The three walk outside, Y/n giving her boyfriend and brother a nod before the two boys jump into the water. Kie hears the splash and walks out, soon yelling at them upon seeing them swimming back to the HMS Pogue, where Pope still was. A muffled voice is suddenly heard, followed by banging from below.

Kiara glances at Y/n upon hearing the voice shout her name before opening it up, revealing Sarah being the one trapped below. The two girls stare at one another with wide eyes before running to the edge, seeing the three boys on the HMS Pogue. From behind the girls, Y/n stood with her arms crossed, an amused smile on her lips.

"Are you serious?" Sarah yells.

"Are you joking? Get your assess back here!" Kie demands.

"We can't. Not till you two figure it out." John B replies.

"I will kill every single one of you!" Kie threatens.

"You can't just leave!" Sarah argues.

"There's food in the cabin, and JJ rolled a blunt." Pope informs. "Oh, and Y/n's there to keep you guys company."

"Make sure you don't kill each other." JJ adds.

With wide eyes and mouths agape, the two glance over their shoulders at Y/n, who just shrugs a shoulder, arms still crossed. Kie and Sarah begin arguing back and forth as they take off their clothes, leaving themselves in their bikinis. However, Sarah was the only one to jump into the water as Kiara saw it was now pointless since the boys were far enough already.

"Wait!" Sarah shouts.

"They're not coming back for you!" Kie states.

All of a sudden, the blonde lets out a loud scream as she sinks underwater, not even focusing on the boys anymore. In concern, Y/n leans over the edge, Kie doing the same, just not as concerned. After a second, Sarah resurfaces, gasping slightly.