Chapter 11 - Unsafe and Terrified

"We are going to Undertakers' again?" I asked Sebastian who was sitting next to me in the carriage.

He gave me a smile and a nod.

England never stopped announcing new cases, and Ciel was always truly busy with it, I also had to tag along too, because Sebastian didn't want to let me 'alone just in case'. It was also cold because winter arrived few days ago, and we were all freezing, except Sebastian, he seemed to really enjoy the weather.

The carriage stopped and Sebastian opened the door, helping Ciel get out and then me.

"...I have to say... that leopard printed jacket is sexy..." Sebastian whispered on my ear seductively while earning a light blush from me, I was getting used to this but not yet, he always finds a way to fluster the hell out of me.

Ciel and Sebastian came inside Undertaker's shop, and he was fixing a broken coffin that looked new. He quickly glanced over us, with his big and idiotic grin.

"Hello, Hello, Lord Phantomhive." He chuckled looking at the young earl.

Their conversation was getting boring and I was exasperate to do something, or I would have fainted.

I told Sebastian I was going to walk around near the shop, he gave me a suspicious look but allowed me to go around. He whispered something on my ear, I guess I can't have 'fun' by my own self. What a jealous and cocky demon.

I ran out of the shop sighing. There were many shops around but not many people on the streets, it was winter after all.

I was walking slowly when I bumped into a tall man, he looked like.. Sebastian in some way?

"Hm?" The man looked down at me with an emotionless face. What a weirdo?

"Claude~!" A childish voice screamed from a distance.

"Excuse me." The man bowed and left inmediately. Apparently his name is Claude I guess.

I brushed the little event that just happened away and kept walking.

But then.. I felt dizzy.

"Good job! Bring her to the manor!" The voice from before cheered.

All I knew is that a strong grip was holding me from behind. And I slowly let the darkness over come.. All I could see is that the mysterious figure had glasses... like the man I bumped to before.

-

-- Sebastian's POV --

(Y/N) was taking pretty long to come back to the shop. The young master recently finished his talk with the Undertaker, what a relief.

I looked all around the town, and no sight from my darling.

As I got closer to a fountain, I detected a strong scent.

A demon.

Could it be that he or she took her along?

How dare they do it.

I quickly came back to the carriage to see the young earl with an annoyed face.

"Young master, it seems (Y/N) has been kidnapped."

"This girl, she is pure trouble. Besides I heard a kidnapper has been seen lately kidnapping young ladies to sexually abuse them and later murder them for fun. Who knows if..."

So it must be him.

I'm sorry (Y/N), I swear I am going to save you from his filthy hands.

He will pay.