Chapter 4 - Filthy Angel

》--- Next day and Ciel's POV ---《

It was morning, and as always Sebastian came to groom me. I was tired and I wanted to lay on my bed the whole day.

"Sebastian." I said to him making my butler look at me with a sly smile.

"Yes, young master?" Sebastian said looking at me while finishing to tie up my shoes.

"Are you developing certain feelings for (Name)?" I asked him with a pit of anger.

"Well my lord, I do as you can see." He smiled and got up bowing, bringing tea to me.

'If Sebastian and (Name) got together, he would probably get too distracted and do his chores badly. I can't let it happen but... somehow, he doesn't spend time with no one else except me, and it's quite annoying I have to say.' I thought to myself getting confused at every word that appeared on my mind.

》--- Your POV ---《

I already changed myself, Sebastian came to attend me, giving me tea and a little conversation before he left the room. I was wearing a white dress, a simple one, with a little detail on it, a rose print on the left side, it was a darker white just not to exagerate on it.

"SEBASTIAN YOU PIECE OF BLOODY TART, COME HERE NOW!!" Ciel yelled from his study, and I chuckled as I saw Sebastian ran to Ciel.

Some minutes passed and I was already in the kitchen, chatting with thr servants until Sebastian came in a burst.

"Everyone, get ready, we are going to town, the young master needs to buy decorations for......Christmas..." Sebastian said in disgust, [of course, he was a demon after all]. He glanced over at me and gave me a smile.

"Good morning (Name), you sure look stunning today." He said and quickly shut the door closed making me speechless and a little startled.

》--- Le Time skip and your POV ---《

I could sense Ciel glance over at me, it was quite terrifying. I decided to break the silence by talking to him.

"Why were we going to town again, my lord?" I asked in respesct with a sly smile.

"Christmas, we need to buy Christmas decorations. I am glad Lizzy is not here.." He said looking outside the carriage's window.

You sighed and leaned over Sebastian's shoulder, who was sitting next to you.

》---- Time skip ----《

You woke up exactly when the carriage stopped. 'Finally..'

Sebastian helped Ciel hop off the carriage, as well he helped you.

Some time passed until all of you reached a shop, with Christmas decorations inside. What caught your attention was a man, with white hair, white shuit and purple eyes smirking at you. He lookee quite handsome, but Sebastian was shooting daggers at him with glares.

'Jealous much?' You thought to yourself.

Sebastian chuckled "I am not jealous, beautiful."

You got surprised that he readed your mind, was he a supernatural creature?!

--------------

Ciel, you and Sebastian went inside the shop, while the servants took care of the carriage outside.

The shop was giant, it had everything, it was perfect.

Your eyes gleemed in admiration, and you looked around when a ruby necklace caught your attention making your stepw get closer to it.

'It's expenssive...'

A hand could be felt on your shoulder, you turned your gaze to face the purple eyed man smiling at you.

"Hello mistress, you have lovely (f/c) eyes.." He smirked

"T-Thank you... and you are?"

"I'm Ash." He bowed at you smirking more.

"What a nice name. I'm (Name) (Last Name)."

》---- Sebastian's POV ----《

I have been looking for (Name) a while now, she is worrying me, until I saw her, with thar damned angel.

I couldn't express my anger right now. So I walked near them, and grabbed (Name) by her waist.

(Name) got a little startled but noticed it was me. "Ash, this is Sebastian."

"Darling, I know exactly who he is.." Ash glared at him as well for Sebastian, they looked like if they could kill each other in any second.

"Ash, get your filthy hands away frok my GIRLFRIEND." I said to him, because I couldn't stand her being touched by a filthy angel.

》---- Your POV ----《

I blushed a deep red when I heard what Sebastian said. I was going to open my mouth to talk until Sebastian pressed his lips on mine.