Ciel's mischief - Chapter 7

》--- Ciel's POV ---《

'I woke up late, where the heck is Sebastian?!' I quickly swift up from my bed and ran to his room. I slowly and quietly opened the door and saw, him and (y/n), naked, on the bed. It took me seconds to process the information when I realized where the screams and moans came last night. I closed the door slowly while blushing madly and locking myself in the room, this will take time to get over with.

》--- Sebastian's POV ---《

'The young master just got traumatized, I guess I should let him be for a while alone' I smirked and slowly got up without waking (y/n) up. She looks so beautiful every day.

I smiled a little and changed myself like always. I noticed the sheets were filthy and dirty, so I guess I will call Mey-Rin to clean them.

I headed downstairs to do my usual chores, until I see (y/n) standing outside my room, looking around the manor. I called out her name and she gave me a big grin, running downstairs hugging me, I hugged back of course.

"We should do that again.. it was lots of fun.. beautiful." I whispered on her ear while smirking. She blushed madly.

》--- Your POV ---《

I made a small talk with Sebastian and went outside, finding Finny taking care of the flowers. I came up to him, and he smiled.

"Hello! Miss (y/n), do you like the flowers?"

"I sure do Finny, they are lovely."

"Just like you, of course!" Finny said making me blush a little while smiling.

I heard a noise on my back and turned my gaze to it. Sebastian was there giving some glares at Finny, making him intimidated.

"Go back to work, now." Sebastian said to Finny while grabbing my wrist and pushing me inside. He sighed

"I am going to town again, apparently the young master has a duty to solve, and I have to go along."

"Another case?" I asked

"Yes, another case. I guess someone is killing innocent women around town for money. The killer's alias is '(Invent the god damn nickname)'."

"Another killer? England needs to improve their security system.." I facepalmed.

Some minutes later, I was laying on my bed, taking a little nap, until I felt strong arms wrap around me.

It was Ciel, with a frown on his face.

"C-Ciel?!" I got up from the bed with a terrified expression on my face.

-

-----

-

Alright, I am having a writers block, ugh.

Any ideas? And I am also loosing interest on writing again... I am sorry. I hope you enjoy this chapter.

~Gaygurl