Chapter 8 - Jealously

"C-Ciel..?!" I jumped off the bed to see a furious Ciel there. He walked up closer to me and gave me a glare.

"Because of you, Sebastian is getting distracted, and I don't like it." He said  in a scary voice.

"Now, if you excuse me." He got himself up and walked to the door "If this continues, I will have to expulse you from the household." And with that, he shut the door closed leaving me there speechless. Well, how rude.

---------

I woke up finding myself next to Sebastian, today there were no tasks to solve, so I guess we could sleep as much as we want to.

I was wrong, Ciel ran downstairs, it was obvious because his footsteps were noisy as hell.

Sebastian just stood there smirking with his eyes closed.

"I see you are awake." He said rolling over to face me.

"I am, but I am still sleepy. Well, let me sleep." I pouted closing my eyes and curling around the bed sheets. Sebastian got up chuckling and changed his pajamas for his butler attire he always used. When he was finished he swifted downstairs looking for Ciel, while I slept peacefully.

---- Sebastian's POV ----

The young master was no where to be seen, and I went over the entrance door to see if there was mail. Surprisingly there was the Trancy's Manor mail, a ball invitation? Not again, last time it was a castastrophe, but it would completely ruin if we refused to go.

I took the letter to the young master at his study and his relaxed expression changed to a frustated one.

"NOT AGAIN!!" He slammed the table with his fist.

"Young master, it's better if we accept the invitation, we don't want our-"

"SHUT UP!"

"Forgive me, young master, it's up to you to decide." I bowed, walking towards the door until I heard him call my name.

"Yes, young lord?"

"If you don't concentrate and do your tasks like you used to, (y/n) will be expulsed from here."

My eyes widened for a while before changing my mood showing a fake smile like always.

"I understand, young lord, if you excuse me." And now I finally made my way out of the study.

Damn you boochan.

-----------

I want you guys to forgive me if the chapters are so short. ;-;

~Gaygurl