Chapter 15 - Sebastians' Desire

-- Sebastian's POV --

Why is my lady so cruel, why must be she so captivating.

Why.

Its been happening for a while, I have been desiring her a lot lately.

Even when she is asleep, I can't stop looking at her and thinking this dirty thoughts.

It is said, once demons devote themselves to one female and propose to them, they lust a lot for them. It is a way for us to survive.

Must have control or else I will loose it.

She is gorgeous. So beautiful.

I touch her hair while she is asleep, admiring her beauty.

....

"Sebastian!" She called out. Oh, that sweet voice when she calls my name. I want to make her scream like that.

"Yes?" I ask.

"I found this pretty house near the manor, look!" I looked at the newspaper she was holding. We have been thinking for a while to have a house of our own.

"Indeed, it's wonderful."

She giggled and kept reading the newspaper.

I heard Ciel call so I went to his room. Oh my, her giggling almost killed my heart.

"Yes my lord."

"Take me to the entrance, Sebastard."

"Yes, my lord." I hid my anger. The young lord has been getting lazier and meaner lately.

I took him to the entrance having an urge to throw him on the floor and go to our future beloved house with my fiancé.

Of course, even if I moved somewhere else I had still work here, because its my duty as a butler of this brat.

"Well, excuse me." I smiled running to where (Y/N) was.

Oh, I forgot to mention, she is wearing a short dress, and that means, her panties could be seen anytime.

And that's exactly what happened.

She was trying to reach the shelf on top of a chair for her to reach a book.

Her panties could be seen clearly. Nice purple and frilly panties.

My poor male heart raced a lot, while blood flowed down there making it hard. Well shit.

I hid it and looked away until she got down.

When she got down I faced her, face flushed without knowing it.

"Well, did you find anything else?" I asked nervous but hid it.

"Sebastian? Your face is really flushed." She asked smiling.

"Eh?" I looked at the mirror in the room and she was right.

"Excuse me." I said and ran from the room at full speed.

I went inside my room and sat on the floor.

Someone knocked in the door moments later.

"Sebastian you ok?" She asked.

"Y-yeah!" I replied.

She swung the door open, noticing I had an erection. Oh, I forgot to hide it.

"Oh." She blushed getting closer and closing the door.

She smiled and kissed me.

My happiness and excitement flew all around me. I grabbed a hold of her and kissed her even more.

I hope this desires calms down after this.

.....

"Hm.." (Y/N) woke up and looked at me.

"What time is it?" She asked.

"10 pm." I replied caressing her hair while staring lovingly.

She smiled and stared too.

I liked how the ring decorated her finger, and even better knowing I claimed her as mine that day.

"I love you." I whispered.

"I love you too." She whispered back.

SWUNG!

Alarmed I looked at the door, to see the young master furious.

"HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU TO COME WHEN I AM CALLING YOU SEBASTARD." Ciel yelled dragging me while I tried to hide my naked body.

"WHAT THE HELL GET DRESSED." Ciel threw me in the face my boxers.

This brat.. Someday.. I will take that soul.