Chapter 10 - A girl's birthday

For some reason.. I find this chapters really cheesy. THIS IS DEDICATED TO @ fortheloveoflawliet ! SHE IS MY BEST FOLLOWER :3! And sorry for any typos, this phone is a piece of shit. >.>

----

------

----

》---Sebastian's POV---《

     It's been few days since she passed out, I remain calm but on the other side, I am worried about her health.

----

"Yes, young master." I said with a bow, Ciel ordered me to bring tea to him, he wanted Earl Grey like always.

I closed his office's door and went to the stairs, just when I was going to head downstairs I hear a loud groan from (Y/N), her room's door was open just in case something happened. I rushed over her room, just to see her fully awakened. I felt a big relief appear on my whole body, I been so tensed up lately. I walked to her slowly and gave her a warm smile, not a fake one.

"(Y/N), how are you feeling..?"

"S-Sebastian..? What happened?" She asked me with her soft and tender voice, which I replied to her question explaining the occured without missing a part. I swear that I am going to kill that angel for once.

"Oh, I see. Besides, I am starving like hell now.." She chuckled, I couldn't stop smiling, she just made my whole day.

"You are smiling a lot, huh?"

"Yes, I am. Stay still, I will bring you a snack." I said getting out from her room, just then I remembered, Ciel's tea... Oh snap.

I hurried to make his tea, I finished in 10 seconds and rushed to his office.

"Took you long." Ciel grunted with a frown on his face. Just then I explained what happened, and he didn't seem amused at all, he just made a 'tsk' and gave his attention to the tea. Oh young lord, so cold like always. I bowed and went to the kitchen to make a snack for (y/n) which consisted in a left-over lemon pie from this morning, accompanied with some Earl Grey tea that was left.

---Little Time Skip brought by Ciel being a bitch to Sebastian---

There she stood, eating it like a pack of starving wolves, I never saw her like this, it made me really amused.

She finished devouring her snack, and brutally jumped off the bed running to the bathroom with great speed.

She probably needs a bath too, so I screamed for Mey-rin to asist (Y/N).

---Another Time Skip brought by Sebastian's sexiness---

[Still Sebastian's POV]

The next morning I could hear Ciel screaming at the top of his lungs for me. When will he learn to tie up his own shoes...

I finished doing my usual chores in the morning and went to check on (y/n), she got up already, dressed and groomed. I grabbed her and pinned her down on the bed, planting kisses all over her neck. I bloody missed doing this to (y/n)..

"S-Sebastian..! Not now!" She giggled and pushed me away, I gave a smile and took her downstairs with me to the kitchen.

I forced her to sit on a chair, while I sat on the other one.

"It's funny how you never told me that today it's your birthday." I smirked.

She blushed a bit.

"I just find it useless to celebrate it. And I don't want to cause work for any party or gift!"

"Are you sure, you don't want ANY gift?" I smirked even more.

--Your POV--

It's been 1 year since I came here, since he saved me from dying that night, I am in debt with him. Right now, I am in an age were I can get a job, marry and do as I please, without harming others. I honestly don't care about it all, but I am worried that if I get kicked out of this manor, I will have no where to go.

"If you say it like that, I am honestly confused of what I want." I chuckled and looked back at him.

He got up from the seat, and walked over to me, leaning in to give me a soft kiss. I kissed back, because I loved him so much.

"I love you, (y/n)."

"I love you too, idiot."

He smiled, and I smiled back.

"(Y/N), I am a demon." He blurted out quickly. This got me by a big surprise, it even made me amused.

"Really? It makes sense now."

---Sebastian's POV---

I decided to confess it, and she reacted the opposite of what I expected. She didn't show any disgust or fear, it was simply a surprised reaction. Who could have known this girl is truly something.

---Your POV---

It's not like I didn't meet a demon before. So I was actually not scared at all.

I just chuckled and smiled at him.

He softened his gaze and leaned again to steal a kiss from my lips. I coulf see his smirk forming in his lips. I tilted my head, because I knew this demon damn well. He began kissing my neck.

"We will take this to the bedroom."

He said seductively and he carried me to his bedroom, another long night I guess, this will be fun...