Chapter 5 - A sudden kiss

》--- Your POV ---《

Sebastian freaking Michaelis was kissing me. It was a soft and quick kiss, enough to make Ash look in disgust. I stood shocked for a while until....

"IMPUUUREE!!" Ash shouted and I jumped a little because it startled me.

Sebastian sighed and smacked his head, knocking him out and grabbing me walking towards Ciel.

Ciel was already paying for the stuff he bought, well, that was quick.

We all walked out of the shop, looking for the carriage that was no where to be seen.

Until Ciel dropped his mouth pointing near a fountain, the carriage, it was crushed over a building's wall. I wanted to burst in laughter, but I held it inside me.

》--- Time skip ---《

We managed to get to the manor, a young and blond haired girl saw us in the streets and she took us inside the carriage, we were in luck.

When we arrived, Ciel ran to his study and locked himself there, leaving me and Sebastian alone.

He grabbed me bridal style and took me outside. He grabbed my waist tightly and looked at me with a smirk.

"S-Sebastian..?"

He didn't reply, he just leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss.

Some seconds later he was asking for permission to enter my mouth, of course I allowed it.

Our toungues danced inside trying to domain each other but I knew he was winning. We broke away slowly and he started kissing my neck gently, trying to reach my sweetspot, and he did, making me moan in pleasure. He continued but I stopped him..

"We can't do it outside..." And with that, he dragged me upstairs and threw me on his bed.

It's going to be a long night today ;D

-------------

[WARNING; DESCRIPTIVE SMUT IN NEXT CHAPTER. IF YOU HAD LIKE TO SKIP IT, PLEASE, CHOOSE CHAPTER 7.]