Chapter 12 - Even demons get bored

"Seems you are awake." A voice said while I slowly started gaining conciousness. The hell was I at?

"Huh... Who the fuck... What?!" I yelled looking at that man I remember I met while walking in the streets.

"I am very sorry, I follow my highness' orders." He sighed.

Some footsteps were coming my way, while the unknown figure giggled.

"Well, well, a beauty we have here.." The boy, or girl.. said? I think it's a girl, well, she had short blond hair and scary blue eyes.

"You have a nice body, miss. You are gonna be VERY useful for me.." The girl chuckled darkly.

"I am not a lesbian.." [If you are a lesbian/etc pretend you are not in this story, just to go along the plot.]
All I received as a reply was a frown and a slap on my face by the girl.

"EXCUSE ME?! I AM NOT A GIRL!" She- I mean, he yelled at me with anger. I was wrong by mistaking his gender. 'Stupid (y/n)' I thought.

"Claude, keep her here for tonight. And look after her if she decides to do something 'funny' and run away." He ordered his butler and shut the door's room with all his strenght.

-- TIME SKIP M8 --

"Why are you doing this?" I asked the butler, trying to spark a conversation and manipulate him to take me out of this ropes tying me up.

"All of this is pointless. How would I know, I am a butler." He said looking out at the window.

"You are a demon... I know that. I am sure you want to eat your master's soul as fast as you can, but kidnapping me will provide any help for that?"

He stood quiet, still looking outside in boredom.

I sighed, feeling like all of my hopes had been vanishing. Where is Sebastian? Ciel? Anyone? I was going to be possibly raped, by this boy looking like a flat girl.

BOOM!

A very lous noise was heard from downstairs. It startled me A LOT.

"It seems he is here, m'lady." Claude said not surprised at all, keeping his emotionless expression.

The door made a creak, revealing a smirking Sebastian. He came closer to me and with a quick move he untied all the ropes.

"Who dares to kidnap my lover to have advantage of her sexually? Hm, I am the one allowed to do that.." He said being his cocky self as usual, while I blushed from being a dirty minded.

"I am not even going to stop you, this kidnapping thing is getting boring." Claude said with a sigh, waving us off.

I thanked Claude and Sebastian took me out of the room's window.

What I didn't know is that Claude had eyes on me, apparently I was the first one who didn't annoy him while being tied up, which caught his interest in a second.

Two demons wanting my affection? How will this turn out..

Demons are very dangerous creatures.

-----
You are allowed to slap me for being so late to update.
I was out of inspiration, and personally I didn't like this chapter.
I apologize if this chapter was way.. unprofesional and too fast for the story, I will try to make a better chapter next time.
~Fxustus