Chapter 9 - God damn angel

[WARNING; SEXUAL HARRASMENT AND SWEARING] ~Gaygurl

-

-----

-

What a boring day.

Just walking around, doing nothing.

Admiring the garden again, I went near the rose bush, were Finny was doing his usual task like everyday.

His way of acting so nice and caring, was lovely to me, he had that special trait that he protects those who he loves.

"Cutting the rose thorns again, Finny?"

Finny got a bit startled and chuckled at my comment

"Oh my, yes I am!" He smiled, his smile was so bright, I envy it.

I smiled back and made my way around the garden again, I had a weird feeling but I ignored it. One of the bushes made a noise, which of course, made me aware. Seconds later a wild Ash jumped over me, making me really startled. I shot him a death glare but he only seemed to laugh.

"What's up with you?! Don't scare me like that again!"

"Darling, I want to show you something." A smirk crossed on his face, making me feel uneasy but, at the same time, my mind was telling me to go, but it didn't feel like me at all.

His eyes seemed like a place where was real peace, I soom felt dizzy and fell on his arms, not knowing what just happened, but I could see his smirk.

--Sebby's POV--

It's been an year since the day we both got together, her birthday is soon to come anyways. Where is she when you need her...?

I went outside in the garden and my demon senses inmediately detected an angel's scent, and her... scent too. I can't believe it, Ash came back again, how many times does he have to cause us trouble? He is dead now.

I ran to my master's office, informing him of what happened. Luckily he gave me permission to leave the manor, so I left and went to town.

The town was crowded, many people around the shops and markets, it's been a while since I came here alone, good old times, anyways, there was no scent of both of them, so I kept walking around until I reached a part of the town that was almost abandoned, which the angel's scent grew stronger and stronger everytime I came closer to a big building, whom was dirty and old, I guess it got abandoned. The best thing is to be careful and silent at this moment.

"GO AWAY YOU FILTHY ASSHOLE..!!" I heard (Y/N) scream at the top of her lungs from inside a room.

"STOP TOUCHING ME..!! MORON...!"

"A-AHHH!!"

I need to hurry, whatever that angel is doing to her, he is dead.

I burst the door open to reveal (Y/N) semi-naked with a insane Ash making marks with his nails on her body while holding a whip. She was a bit bruised, and got surprised when she saw me there standing in anger.

I wrapped my hands around Ash's neck ready to suffocate him, but he managed to kick me out and escape from the building. I got up and ran to (Y/N) which was trembling and crying a lot.

"S-Sebastian... I-I am...." She whined

"It's okay (Y/N)...... (Y/N)? Hey! (Y/N)..!" As I shouted her name several times, she seemed to have passed out by stress.

---

  ...Curiosity

       Killed

          The

            Cat...

----