Sensual Desire - Chapter 6

Sebastian was on top of me, continuing to kiss my neck, while I moaned. I wrapped my arms around his neck as he continued, I could see his smirk.

He finished his work on my neck and began taking off my dress, revealing my lingerie, taking my bra off, showing my breasts. He squizzed both of my breasts and began sucking it, making me moan more. Something was poking my leg and I looked over there, it was his erection, I blushed.

I couldn't take it anymore, the feelings were intense. He smirked and ripped off my panties, spreading my legs. He started licking my special lady place, making me arch my back, moaning a little. I could sense his impatience, and when he finished teasing me, he smiled.

He spreaded more my legs and positionated himself in the entrance, barely touching me.

"This may hurt a little.." He said in a seductive voice but I allowed him to just get it done with.

He thrusted inside me, it was painful yet pleasurable at the same time. He was waiting for me to adjust to his size, and seconds later the pain turned into pleasure.

"I-I'm fine now..." I moaned and he started thrusting in and out, going a bit faster but being gentle.. We both knew it would finish soon, until he started hitting my really sensitive yet good spot (G-spot), making me moan again in pleasure.

"Ah!!" I moaned.

I was reaching climax already as well as him.

I let it out, saying his name again. He also shot his seed inside me, moaning my name, I could feel the liquid, it was warm, how embarrasing. He got his manhood out of me slowly and layed next to me, panting and sweating.

He wrapped his arms around me and snuggled on my neck. I smiled and cuddled with him.

"I love you, (y/n).."

"I love you too Sebastian.." I kissed him and fell asleep on his arms.

Best night ever.

--------------

Sorry if this sucks, it's my first tine writing a lemon.

~Gaygurl